Thank God for weird camera angles! Look at this pic

jupiter

i know that i've always told myself and others that if i gotta chance to meet michael that i'd just treat'em like anyother guy....that aint appenin' especially if i was her. aaaww man i'd be all fucked up i mean my compersure would hit the roof. seriously if i was her i'd be all cryin an screamin and ****, i mean real crazy an ghetto. i be kissin'em, i be like f**k it i'm all on the man like white on rice. shoot and dont let me be intha position she was in cause shoot i might mess around and end up downin his "peter". ya digg. but i've always loved that man an thats on Nevalan

Crystal

Only if that was me!! That gurl is so lucky!!
m_e0c43a4038d23e9f51b974138423a117.jpg

oldschoolfan

I actually know the whole story to that girl, I think I may have shared it before.
She was in line waiting for Michael's concert and Michaels film crew came out and was filming all the fans, letting them send messages to Michael and everything, and when it was this girls turn she told Michael she wanted to come up on stage with him, and she said exactly where she'd be sitting in the crowd. Obviously Michael saw the video of his fans before the concert, so while he was performing the security got this girl from the crowd and she went up on stage with him.
She said that she didn't realise she was touching his ass and had her face buried in his crotch, and thought he probably didn't appreciate it. (I can't remember the exact details of the last part). She in conclusion, this chick is the luckiest fan on the planet.
I read her story in a book about fans who had met their idols, and she had her entire story of what happened. *sigh*

Saphster

oldschoolfan;229609 said:
I actually know the whole story to that girl, I think I may have shared it before.
She was in line waiting for Michael's concert and Michaels film crew came out and was filming all the fans, letting them send messages to Michael and everything, and when it was this girls turn she told Michael she wanted to come up on stage with him, and she said exactly where she'd be sitting in the crowd. Obviously Michael saw the video of his fans before the concert, so while he was performing the security got this girl from the crowd and she went up on stage with him.
She said that she didn't realise she was touching his ass and had her face buried in his crotch, and thought he probably didn't appreciate it. (I can't remember the exact details of the last part). She in conclusion, this chick is the luckiest fan on the planet.
I read her story in a book about fans who had met their idols, and she had her entire story of what happened. *sigh*

Well, I could understand why he wouldn't appreciate it....if I had a dude touching my butt and burying his face all in my goods I wouldn't be very happy either! I'm certain she didn't plan it or do it on purpose. It just sort of happened in a split second. But, Michael took it and hid his irritation quite well! :lol

oldschoolfan

Well she said she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't realise she was doing it at first, and she said he didn't seem too bothered by it! And she said he smelled really good...

MJsOnlyGirl

I wouldn't even be like that girl lol I'm too shy If I were her I'd prolly be standing still looking at him not knowing what to do...lol but I would kiss him..since its a once and a life time opportunity and not sexually harrass the man InsaneFanlike lol