The Boy who wouldn\'t shut up

Kelly went to vist Celesta for the week.She rode the bus with Celesta on the way to school.

"Hey, Kelly!" How's California? It's fime thank you. :D How's Karen the babe? Mr. B! Celesta said. What it's true. Mr. B, do you relize how red Karen's face would be if she heard this? Yes, Mr B. said with a big smile on his face. :D

Brayden got on the bus. Hey, Kelly! She gave him the "evil eye" look. Why is she looking at me like that? She's looking at you like that because she's very mad at you, Celesta replied. Well why is she mad at me? Kelly replied, I'm mad at you because you've said some things about me that aren't true.

Like what? Brayden asked. you said that I don't care about Celesta. I DO care about her, but you're too stupid to see that. I didn't say that Brayden said. Oh, yes you did she replied. Oh yeah?!? How woud you know? Celesta told me that'a how I know she said. Celesta's lying to you. No, She's not you are! Yul was on the side of the road waiting for a ride, Michael was with him.

vibe_3.jpg

Why you must be Yul Mr. B told him as he got on the bus, Michael followed him. Hello, Mr. Jackson Mr. B said. Hi Michaell replied. There was an empty seat behind Kelly's chair. Michael & Yul shared the seat. Hello, Kelly Yul said with a big smile. :D Michael noticed that her face was red. http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/style_emoti...fault/blush.gif Hi she replied. She smiled back at Yul, he started to blush too. http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/style_emoti...fault/blush.gif

You know she likes you, don't you? Yes, Yul replied. How do you know?? I saw how she smiled at you. That's how I know Michael replied. I heard that she replied. You have a beautiful smile btw, Michael said. Kelly could feell her face starting to turn red again. http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/style_emoti...fault/blush.gif Yul saw how red her face was. He smiled at her again, making her blush even more.

Why are you blushing? asked Brayden. Brayden, do Kelly a favor don't ask stupid questions ok?!? Mr. B stopped the bus to drop them off at the school. All the others (expect for Kelly & Celesta) got off the bus. Mr. B unhooked Kelly first. "You like Yul don't you", he asked her. Umm, Mr. B like isn't really the word Celesta said. Celesta Jenay Siege-Olson, you're embrassing me. Kelly you know its true. She didn't say anything because she knew that what Celesta said was true.

Kelly was outside with Celesta during her recess. So how are thing going at home? Celesta asked. Better, mom's not sneaking out as much she replied. Brayden came over.........So how are thing going at home?? Brayden what did I tell you earlier?? I don't know, he said stupidly. :idontknow I told you NOT TO ASK HER STUPID QUESTIONS Celesta said with anger in her voice. What's going on? Jamie asked. Oh babe they were saying that I'm asking too many questions he told her. No, I told him NOT to ask her stupid questions.

No, I didn't Brayden said lying through his teeth. Yes, you did I heard what you said Kelly replied. I'm not stupid lie you, Jamie said my boyfriend isn't stupid. Jamie had a mad look on her face. :nonono: Yes, he is Kelly shot back. She gave Jamie an icy cold stare, she continued he's so stupid that he thinks the singer Prince is Michael Jackson -that's how stupid he really is. Jamie got so mad that she pushed Kelly's chair, she pushed Kelly's chair so hard that it tipped over on its side. Kelly, are you ok? No, my side hurts & I'm going to be sick.http://www.mjjforum.com/forum/style_emotio...efault/puke.gif Celesta went to go get Michael & Yul.

They come running. Babe, how do you feel? Yul asked. Not so good, I'm going to hurl. They helped get her chair back up to its normal postion. Brayden came over to see how she was doing. DON'T TOUCH ME!!!Ok, I won't- Kelly threw up all over him :thumbsdow
**********************************************************What do you guys think?? :idontknow I will update again tomorrow.

Who did this to you? Michael asked. Brayden's girlfriend Jamie did it. Michael went over to Jamie-we are going to see Mr. Apperson. How do you know my name? She asked. Michael replied, that's NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. Yeah, but - Michael cut her off- I SAID THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, Michael was getting really angry. We are going to meet Mr. Apperson in the library & you are going to tell him exactly what happened. If you don't tell the truth, I'm going to do it for you. They met Mr. Apperson in the library.

So what happend? Mr. Apperson asked. Jamie pushed my chair so hard that it tipped over on its side. Jamie, why did you push her? he asked. I pushed her because she said Brayden was stupid, Jamie replied. I was trying to prove a point, Kelly said. What were you trying to prove? He asked. I was trying to prove to Jamie how stupid Brayden really is. What she's trying to say Mr. Apperson is that Brayden asked her a question that I already asked her & she didn't want to answer it again, Celesta said. What did he ask you? He asked me how my family was doing. How's your family doing? I'm not going to answer that again.

Why not? Asked Mr. Apperson, because I'm getting really tired of answering that question. Why are you getting tired of answering that question? Asked Brayden. Mr. Apperson & Michael, COVER YOUR EARS Kelly said. Because IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!!That's why. You can trust me, Brayden said with a big smile. I wouldn't be smiling if I were you. Yul said with a serisous look in his eyes.
Will update again sooooooooon. Enjoy! :D

The next day................Kelly got on the bus with Celesta as usual. So how do you feel feel now? Yul asked her. Much better, thank you. Do you like each other? Brayden asked. Yul, Celesta, & Kelly had an annoyed look on their face. :extremely What's the matter? Mr. B. asked. Brayden's annoying us, Yul said. Brayden why can't you just shut up? :yuk :nonono: Mr. B said Why should I? Brayden asked. Because you're starting to annoy me too!!!!! :screaming So, why don't you do me, Kelly, Celesta, & Yul a favor.....SHUT UP!!!!! :screaming Thank you, Mr. B Celesta said with a smile on her face. :D

Kelly & Yul were in the luchroom getting luch. Would you like me to carry that for you? Yul asked with a great big smile on his face. :D Yes please, she replied. Yul carried both of their lunches to a nearby table...Whay if it isn't the two lovebirds.WE ARE NOT LOVEBIDS!!!!!! Kelly yelled. :screaming Yul & Kelly sittin' in a tree.............Cut it out!!!!!!! :extremely :screaming Yul was getting very angry. You know you're a real pain in the ass!! I know I am, Brayden said with a smile on his face. :D Kelly: *bitich slaps Brayden* Ow! What was that for? That was for annoying me & Yul. Thank you, Yul. No, problem he said with a :wink *Kelly gives Yul a kiss on the cheek* Yul could feel his face starting to turn red. You ok? Yes, you made me blush. *Yul kisses Kelly on the cheek*

Will update sooooooooon. :D

Why did you do that? Brayden asked. It's None of your business! Yul yelled. So why don't yoou just leave us the hell alone! Kelly added. Thank you, Kelly Yul said with a smile. :D No Problem, my Russian Angel. Yul smiled at her. :D Is there anything going on between you too? Brayden asked. It's none of your business!!!!!!!! Yul held Kelly's hand. Celesta could see how happy Kelly really was. I love you, Yul. I love you more, my American Angel. No, I love you more she replied.........Kelly motioned with her index finger, she wanted to whisper something in his ear.

034.jpg

What did you say? It's none of your business!!!!! Yul gave Brayden the "evil eye" look. Brayden didn't ask anymore questions( well at least for now) Thanks Kelly said with a smile on her face. :D No, Problem babe. :thumbsup Mr. B had a big smile on his face. :D What? Why are you smiling Yul asked. I'm not going to say. Why not? Because.......Mr. B's face was turning red. Mr. B are you thinking what I think you're thinking?!?! No of course not. :laugh
Mr. B...........What? Do you relize that your face is really red. Yes. Can I ask you two something? Sure they replied. Are you two.......in love with each other?? They looked at each other & then looked back at Mr. B & shook their heads "yes". I knew it! Brayden said Do us a favor............SHUT UP!!! Kelly yelled. Make Me! Brayden yelled back. Yul stood up walked over to Brayden. Brayden had a scared look on his face. :cryptic Leave us alone!!!!!!!! Yul yelled so loud that he made Brayden pee his pants. :laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will update again soooooooon......... :D

sweet princess

Kelly, Yul, and Celesta got off the bus. Mr. B unhooked Kelly first, He got her off the bus, When she got off the bus, she waited for Celesta. Brayden was outside, he began to taunt Kelly and Yul, Celesta wheeled over to him, did a wheely and kicked him in his family jewels. Brayden's knees bukled and he fell to the ground. Kelly and Yul looked over and laughed, Thanks Celesta.:D No problem Sis. :wink:

wowsim.jpg

Michael was waiting for them at the library, he greeted them with a warm smile. he shook Yul's hand. Michael looked over at Celesta and Kelly. he noticed that they were having a conversation. He walked over to Kelly and Celesta, "Hello ladies" Hi Michael they replied.

So how are you two? fine they replied.

More coming soon