the \"I got TGIM and Thriller 25\" Thread

4evermjj

I got two versions of TGIM and one Thriller 25. I am happy. Thriller 25 is really cool. It's like a book.:wub: :8-26-03respect:

I like the demo or TGIM best. Besides For all time :cloud9

4evermjj

mjjeyes;201200 said:
Two versions of TGIM? :blink: Are there two different singles released?

Actually, there are three in Germany. One that is vinyl. No need for me to buy that one. Two others which I have. One with and one without the demo of The girl is Mine. I really like the demo. So if you gotta decide take that one. It might cost a bit more, but it's worth it.:cloud9

Saphster

I'll buy the most best looking one no matter how much it costs.:D

I can't wait. I haven't heard the other songs yet but I like the Wanna be Startin something with Akon. I think it's really good. I been playing it non-stop for the past 3 hours....:lol

Mathilde

I'm waiting for Thriller 25 to be released here... :) I never really bother with singles.

The other day at work though I met this guy who turned out to be a huge MJ fan and he had the TGIM single so he played it to me :)

4evermjj

Cool huh? To see all those peeps come out of their hole and admit they like Michael all of a sudden.
I had students in my class who listened to Michael on their mp3 player last Thursday. They don't care about us. Some were poking fun at that boy (age 13/14) but he didn't care.:8-26-03respect:

I saw the advertisement for Thriller25 on TV today. :8-26-03respect: :cloud9
I couldn't be happier...an add for our Mikka after all that time! I get totally excited.:lol :lol