OneMoreChance

Does anyone else see what I see?
003-1.jpg

493.jpg

2cfd4jm.jpg

MJgoldpantshistory-1.jpg

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;230205 said:
Girl, I have no idea! i wonder why too? I mean did Mike Jr. get so big that underwear of any type was uncomfortable?!

I don't know but he had to know it was 'inappropriate' to go commando in tight ass pants, getting hard on stage....Oh Well.:lol

oldschoolfan

About the whole underwear thing, that would be my fault actually and I appologise. You see, Michael and I spent so much time together wearing next to nothing so I think Michael got quite a taste for the whole 'underwear free' thing.

OneMoreChance

oldschoolfan;230216 said:
About the whole underwear thing, that would be my fault actually and I appologise. You see, Michael and I spent so much time together wearing next to nothing so I think Michael got quite a taste for the whole 'underwear free' thing.

:lol

Saphster

oldschoolfan;230216 said:

LOL! wow...:lol

Saphster

MJfan01';229219 said:

How could I have missed this? This is why I loved it when he wore huge belt buckles. It's like all your attention would focus on that focal point and sooner or late your eyes would wander down from his face to...the huge shiny belt buckles. And the way he was moving his hips too yep Michael knew exactly what the hell he was doing when he was picking out these outfits!

34flikm.gif

Talk about a close UP! :faint What is this from?? The 30th Anniversary special?

brittanyann2009

Saphster;230331 said:
How could I have missed this? This is why I loved it when he wore huge belt buckles. It's like all your attention would focus on that focal point and sooner or late your eyes would wander down from his face to...the huge shiny belt buckles. And the way he was moving his hips too yep Michael knew exactly what the hell he was doing when he was picking out these outfits!

34flikm.gif

Nope that is from the HIStory Tour in Munich in 1997.. :8-26-03baby: lol

OneMoreChance

Cristine87;230323 said:
Was Michael comfortable in those tight-ass costumes? how could he dance in them?

I read somewhere that the gold outfit was made of some type of 4 way stretch material.

Saphster;230331 said:
34flikm.gif

Holy crap, Michael! What were you thinking? :lol