The Infamous Crotch Shots

viki.pace

Saphster;230331 said:
34flikm.gif

Omg...Its...its...BOUNCING! :8-26-03baby:

brittanyann2009

Omg haha i neverrr noticed that before! wow.. it looks like he was definitely excited. but somethings telling me it could have also been the effect of him moving quickly and his pants buldging in that area naturally?? lol idc. either way it makes me think naughty thoughts haha...is that in the Bucharest concert dvd for Dangerous??

sweet princess

brittanyann2009;233379 said:
Omg haha i neverrr noticed that before! wow.. it looks like he was definitely excited. but somethings telling me it could have also been the effect of him moving quickly and his pants buldging in that area naturally?? lol idc. either way it makes me think naughty thoughts haha...is that in the Bucharest concert dvd for Dangerous??

Yes, it is. I have it..:wink;):p

OneMoreChance

MJfan01';233388 said:
honestly, how can a man constantly grab his crotch and not get a hard on. lol:lol

I think he knew too! I was always under the impression that he grabbed his crotch so much because he liked it. Can you imagine being the person to have sex with him AFTER a show? He always said that his adrenaline was always up after a show! :faints

brittanyann2009

Jeniffer30;233408 said:
I think he knew too! I was always under the impression that he grabbed his crotch so much because he liked it. Can you imagine being the person to have sex with him AFTER a show? He always said that his adrenaline was always up after a show! :faints

Haha omg don't tease me now lol.. :p :lol but omg yes I'm sure that would be amazing :) But I bet he as exhausted after a show, he always put so much into it.. But yeah it would be so great lol if only... Oh and btw I have the Live in Bucharest Dangerous Tour dvd as well but I've never noticed that lol I always was looking at his face or his hands loll. but i'm gonna keep an eye out for that next time I watch it for sure ;) B)

MJfan01'

brittanyann2009;234549 said:
haha wow that is somethin... ;) i never usually look during the thriller era for things like that so i'm glad to see that :p ;) hehe... i'm such a perv. ....:wub:

lol aren't we all

Teva

During the Oprah 1993 interview she asked him, why he was always grabbing his crotch. He said the music just got to him, the drums or something. He said he would replay a performance and say, I can't believe I did that.

That photo is what I call sprung. I am trying, but failing to keep my thought clean.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]During the Oprah 1993 interview she asked him, why he was always grabbing his crotch. He said the music just got to him, the drums or something. He said he would replay a performance and say, I can't believe I did that.

That photo is what I call sprung. I am trying, but failing to keep my thought clean.[/quote]

Have you seen the title of this thread? Clean thoughts are not allowed here! :hilarious