TMZ: The Jackson Kids\' Education -- Home Works

MJfan01'

Michael Jackson's kids won't be attending a swanky school in Los Angeles after all -- the family has decided to keep them enrolled at the one learning facility they are very familiar with ... home

A source extremely close to the situation tells us the decision was made not to enroll Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince at the Buckley School -- where Tito's three kids attended -- so they could continue being home schooled by the same tutors they had under Michael's supervision.

The only difference -- their home is now the Jackson's place in Encino, not Michael's place in Holmby Hills.

We're told the Jackson family is pulling out all the stops to recreate a "normal" school environment -- they're even building a school yard, complete with a volleyball court, so the kids can enjoy P.E. time. The kids will also go on field trips and have a designated "lunch hour" in between classes.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/09/the-jackson-kids-education-home-works/#comments

HeavenSent

Sorry, I'm feeling a tad uncomfortable knowing this little tidbit. What's next, what the kids eat for dinner every nite? Seriously, how and where they receive their schooling really should be none of the public's business and I'm realling hating the path that the media is going down regarding these children! After the discussion about Prince and the vitiligo rumor, I'm ready to boycott all articles regarding their privates lives. Starting now.

Marina

HeavenSent;219167 said:
Sorry, I'm feeling a tad uncomfortable knowing this little tidbit. What's next, what the kids eat for dinner every nite? Seriously, how and where they receive their schooling really should be none of the public's business and I'm realling hating the path that the media is going down regarding these children! After the discussion about Prince and the vitiligo rumor, I'm ready to boycott all articles regarding their privates lives. Starting now.

Yep. Michael worked extremely hard to shield his children from this, and the media is just gearing up to hound them and pick their lives apart. He worked very hard to give them, as best he could, a normal life. Thanks to these "sources" and (perhaps) SOME blood relatives, all of his hard work is being undone. He would be p***** off - with all the "leaks," the "sources," the rumors, the wanna be "surrogates," - everything that's happened for the last 2.5 months. All of it. God help, guard and protect those kids!

Saphster

I read this. I don't know...I really don't believe it. The school yard thing I mean, I think it's crap.

But, I do think it's a good idea that they're going to be homeschooled...at least for now. Their father just died, and he was the biggest celebrity on the planet. The press and paparazzi aren't going to let them have normal school days. They will be hiding trying to take snapshots and record everything these children will be doing at school. They'll want to know who picks them up, what they eat for lunch, what they learned, will probably want to interview their teachers and classmates, and even try to interview Michael's kids themselves. Now, they're off to school, with other kids and adults. I don't like the thought of people or kids possibly messing with Michael's children, or telling them $hit about their father! I know it's bound to happen. They will be treated differently. Even Michael knew that.

I think it's best if they become home schooled for now then gradually move on to school with other kids later.

MJfan01'

Yah, i know if the kids went to school the media would stalk them and kids can be cruel. I'm glad that they are sticking with what they are used too. Especially during this time. Also, It know the kids are now their obsession since Michael's gone. :rolleyes: