Total Members Online: Jan 21 2007

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
(Periodically, i'll post some of these figures :p)

Total members that have visited the forum today: 105

AaronBarrow, aicha2003, ajkinkycuffs, andryce76, BEE2006, Ben, betty boop 84, BlackDoll2005, blackice, childhood, Cj@, Crazy4Mj, Cristine87, ctlover, detroit101, devries, Diva, Divinity In Motion, doesitmatter, earthlyme, Eternal Intentions, EuphoricNostalgia, famous-star, forevercametoday, free, FriendinMoscow, glittergloved_one, HeavenSent, HoneyToTheBee, Human Nature, Mod: InspirationMoonwalks+, jaajayi, JMoonwalker88, jrsfan, jupiter, JuscantstoplovenU, Justlookingaround, keira_mj, LadyJackson, lia, LiquidFire, Louisa, LovingMJ, luffus, luisamj, Mack Dogg, Maiky, maria, marialovesmjj, markena7, Mathilde, mcilroga, Mette*lil, mikes3, milkcow, miss, missclimpson, MJ Fanatic, MJFAN16, mjj's fannn, mjjeyes, mjlover123, mjsexybuddy, mjsladyinhislife, MJSpice, MJsPYT1362, MJs_little_poet, mj_is_sexy, moonball29, Moonwalkrgurl15, MyAngelMJ, mysteriousone, Nayru, neverland101, Pirate., Princess J, Princess Leia, QuietSoul, RideTheSky, RobbySan, sakura, Saphster, Sapphire Butterfly Angel, sexy7, SexyChica, Mod: Shannon+, Simply The Best, smoody, SpecialJanet25, SpinnigLoafers, stangetheman@YAHOO.COM, Sue, Sunshine, Tabloid Junkie, tatuluvsmj, TEAM MJ1, TruthSeeker, Twittegirl, uranusbluedanger1, wacky_sis, Admin: whisper+, Xscape777, ZIM, _tootie_, ~Masked~ ~Healer~

mysteriousone

:blink: 105!!!! :yayyay

A couple of nights ago when I logged in I saw that 99 members had visited the forum that day.........woohoo!! :thumbsup

Is something meant to be happening soon? Is there a reason why so many are visiting? (Thinking maybe I've missed something) :rolleyes:

Congratulations MJEOL!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183954 said:
:blink: 105!!!! :yayyay

A couple of nights ago when I logged in I saw that 99 members had visited the forum that day.........woohoo!! :thumbsup

Is something meant to be happening soon? Is there a reason why so many are visiting? (Thinking maybe I've missed something) :rolleyes:

Congratulations MJEOL!! :D

Mysti!

Not that I'm aware of. :lol Maybe we just succeed in making MJEOL to a nice place to hang out? :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;183976 said:
Not that I'm aware of. :lol Maybe we just succeed in making MJEOL to a nice place to hang out? :D :8-26-03fruits_apple
Yeah, I thought about that one too, Veronica! Perhaps word has gotten around that MJEOL is the place to be!!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Don't for get fans when the king of soul new name I gave he it fit him better. New cds come out buy 2 or 3 copies make it the biggist saleing cd in one day 5 million copies in one day all the fan can do it if we stick to gethier let shut all the hater up for good. If you are a true FAN you will do it .:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect: