TWISTED ELEGANCE! My new blend challenge site!!

DarkChild

announce.gif
Heyyy! I've finally made my first website, and it's a blend challenge site, with 4 challenges for you to do. It's not completly finished yet, but its up and running and now I'm awaiting entries...so I expect all you blenders out there to be entering! If anyone here has a site they want added to my affiliates, please tell me, and if anyone here wants to link me to their site, please do! I have a couple of affiliates there already, and I'll be adding more soon. I already have a few up there
smile.gif
but I want more.

Soooo, whaddya waiting for! Go! :biglaugh:

http://www.geocities.com/lucymapstone/

SexyMJLover

well i checked it out earlier Lucy, so u know i think it's just wicked! :biglaugh: :10:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
: :cool:

if i'd got the hang of this damn photoshop already i'd definately wanna enter your blend comps! :icon_hitt :icon101:

ECLECTiC

:8-26-03ki SOOOOOOOOOOO PURDY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And I, the big Johanosourus was your very first entry, and NO ONE will take that place! :biglaugh:

Now people, enter!!!!
announce.gif

DarkChild

LOL! Johan you skank. And thaanks
smile.gif
I hope this doesn't fail or something lol, I put a lot of work into this (see, I'm not so lazy after all :biglaugh: )

DarkChild

Ohhhh gay, now the site won't work. I'm gonna get my own domain tomorrow lol, at least the URL will be more attractive. I'll keep you posted ;)

DarkChild

lol Adele, thank you for entering...but the URL you gave me didn't work
sad.gif
And don't forget to read the rules where it tells you how to name your entries ;) Your's was still hs17 something lol. You can post your entries to me in here aswell if you like ;) Thanks again!! :biglaugh:

DarkChild

Thanks you guys...just to let ya know though...things my change or something soon because I just bought my own domain (www.for-all-time.net) which isn't up and running yet, buuuut, hopefully within a few days the site will have moved there instead of the shitty geocities URL lol.

Adele-I can't get to my emails yet because hotmail is being a tit, but thanks you! I'll check it later! ;)

Adele

Going to try an 'Add Effects' challenge too...I just had to when I saw one of the options was a BotD blend!!!

Kelly281

Hey I entered the Britney and Mariah ones, I think I sent & named them properly, gimme a shout if I haven't though
smile.gif

Adele

I've just sent the 'Add Effects' entry now! :8-26-03ki

Just in case, here's both my entries:

CHALLENGE 4

te_ch4_Adele.gif

CHALLENGE 3

te_ch03_Adele.gif