Two dreams that I've had...

2bad4ever2009

I've had several dreams that I can remember, but I'll share the ones that I remember the most vividly.

1) This dream was very, very strange. Anyways, I'm driving down a highway. As I'm driving the road and the car I was in were the only things that stayed the same. I wasn't sure of where I was headed, but as I drove, the sky turned from a sky blue to a burnt sienna, but the sun was still high in the sky. The sun turned an electric blue with a black core. The clouds were an onyx color, and started to form in a storm-like structure. The grass turned purple, and it started to rain magenta. I distinctly remember rolling down the window and the smell was awful. Like rotten eggs mixed with dog poo. I rolled it back up, feeling sick to my stomach. I said "What the hell..." Then I woke up. Strange..I know.

2) This dream I based my story Platonic Benevolence on. Anyways, I am at a soccer game (also known as futbol over there). I get up from talking to Nadine and I walk across the field and it is raining. I'm in a very expensive leather jacket and I sigh, having to pee so bad. I look up into the stands and I see Michael discussing something with his bodyguard (whose face was fuzzy but I could see Michael's perfectly). Anyways, on my way to the bathroom, I can feel eyes on me.I start freaking out mentally. The next thing I know, I'm sitting next to Michael and I can feel his body heat radiating off of him. It felt so real. He asked what my name was, what I was in Ireland for, where I was from, how long I had been a fan of his, and other questions. We talked for about five or ten minutes before his body guard came back. Michael then stood up with me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek and wished me well...then I woke up. This dream to this day, is the most realistic dream I have ever had to date. I had this dream in early 2007 when he would've been in Ireland. I dunno...coincidence maybe? I have no idea. But it felt so real, I could feel the rain, smell the fragrant rain, feel the coldness of the air. It was like I was there.

Crazy? I've always been known to have vivid dreams so I dunno. If anyone cares to explain, feel free to.

Last edited by a moderator:

2bad4ever2009

Ooh here's another one I remember very vividly. The reason I remember it is because it has to do with MJ's death.

Anyways I'm touring the rock and roll hall of fame. The year I had this dream was in 08. Can't remember the specific timing though. I come up to an exibit that has his thriller jacket and his sequined glove, and his eight grammies that he won in a glass case. There is a speaker next to the exibit. This is what I remember...

"Michael Jackson was born in 1958, he died..." The speaker cut out. Not allowing me to hear the date. I know I was older than what I was...so I think I was 23 or 24 in my dream. (I'll be 23 on 5/21/10)

"...from heart failure. The singer was..." The speaker cut out again. "...when he died." THIS IS THE PART THAT SCARES ME THE MOST ABOUT THIS DREAM. "The singer as preparing for another tour when he suddenly died. He will be remembered as the greatest music legend in history with hits such as..."

I woke up crying in my sleep that night. I think that it may have been prophetic. I didn't think anything of it at the time until he died on June 25th of last year. I told my mother in law this, and she looked at me and believed me. I just remember feeling overwhelmed in the dream. I am not making any of this up. I swear. I think this was God's way of telling me that good things must always come to an end and that He was preparing for Michael to leave this earth. When Michael died, my worst nightmare came to light.

Everyone is going to think I'm making this up, but I'm not. I didn't know that dates that he died. It was as if the speaker was cut off then continued. I still don't know to this day if this dream means anything...but I couldn' help but see the similarities of it. Which is what scares me the most. What do you think?

oldschoolfan

I believe you, I have had dreams that have come true myself. I had a dream that I was moving into this old house with my mother and aunty, it was really dusty inside (there was dirt and dust all over the floor) and there were fireplaces in each bedroom. A few months later I went to this old bombed out home in the hills, it's on someone's property but nobody lives in this house. As we were walking around it started to seem familiar, and when we got to the bedrooms I realised I'd dreamt of it. I even said to my mother who was in the next bedroom 'is there a fireplace in there?' and she said yes, and I told her I'd had a dream about it.
Of course I don't really see any significance to it, but I have had the occasional dream like that, so I do believe you. Plus a lot of fans have said they had a strange feeling that day like something bad was going to happen, including myself. I think some people are more finely tuned than others, and when you have a special connection with something it can trigger these occurrences.
I don't know what it could have meant, maybe it was a warning, maybe it was a message to bring you comfort in the future when it happened that maybe he is still around, especially if it was a message from 'someone'. I hope you get what I mean.

As for the first dreams though, I'm not sure!

2bad4ever2005

I actually saw on the news...I think it was this last Thursday, on my half hour break from work, I saw this on Good Morning America. They did a segment about a new museum that was opening up, I can't remember where however, I might Google it tonight, about Michael's fashions. They had the thriller jacket, the Beat it outfit and the sequined glove among his other fashions all in a plexi-glass case. They showed a short tour of this museum and lo and behold, it was from my dream about his death. George Stepanopolis (sorry if I can't get his name right, I'm a little tired but if you watch it you know who I am talking about) said that there would be a recording paying tribute to Michael Jackson life's work and career. I don't know about you, but I think I might have to take a trip there and see if this is really what my dream was getting at.

Crazy huh? I'm a little freaked out by it myself.