Two new BBcodes added

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Two new tags here:

[rainbow]Rainbow text[/rainbow]

PHP:
[rainbow]Type your text here[/rainbow]

[bgcolor=pink]This allows you to put a background color behind your text[/bgcolor]
PHP:
[bgcolor=pink]This allows you to put a background color behind your text[/bgcolor]

The bgcolor tag is different from the highlight tag, which looks like this
[highlight=lime]This is the highlight tag[/highlight]
PHP:
[highlight=lime]This is the highlight tag[/highlight]

mysteriousone

[bgcolor=pink]Now this is great![/bgcolor] :thumbsup

[rainbow]Just had to try this one out too![/rainbow] :D

Thank you for [highlight=lime]letting me try[/highlight] the codes out, [highlight=lime]Whisper![/highlight]

Mysti!

EDIT! I'm having loads of fun using these codes in my posts throughout the forums!! :thumbsup :lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;192123 said:
EDIT! I'm having loads of fun using these codes in my posts throughout the forums!! :thumbsup :lol

[rainbow]Ohh, so I've noticed, sweetheart, LOL. [/rainbow]

[BGCOLOR=yellow]Thanks, whisper. :D [/BGCOLOR]

mysteriousone

Shannon;192135 said:
[rainbow]Ohh, so I've noticed, sweetheart, LOL. [/rainbow]
LMAO! I see you've followed suit too! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

[highlight=lime]Edit: I'm not sure what happened, but I quoted you and it's not shown up in here! Weird! [/highlight]

[highlight=lime]Edit: (2nd time) OMG...now I can see your quote! Strange happenings going on around here!!! :blink: [/highlight]

mysteriousone

CJJluvsMJJ;192177 said:
[rainbow] This Is SO CUTE![/ rainbow]
:blink: What is, Chrissy? From what I see, your typing is plain ole.....same ole BLACK! :lol Where's the rainbow colours? I think perhaps it's because you put a space after [rainbow]* Type you text right after the tag--NO SPACES! :thumbsup Good luck! :wub:

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
CJJluvsMJJ;192177 said:
[rainbow] This Is SO CUTE![/ rainbow]
You have a space in between "[/" and "rainbow]" . No spaces. It should look like this
PHP:
[rainbow]It should look like this[/rainbow]

mysteriousone

whisper;192209 said:
You have a space in between "[/" and "rainbow]" . No spaces. It should look like this
PHP:
[rainbow]It should look like this[/rainbow]
I missed that space, LOL! I only noticed she'd put a space between the first "]" and "This"...... Oh well, yup, NO SPACES Chrissy! :uh_uh:

Mysti!