USA Today Special Edition

So... I went out to see the doctor for a physical... came back and found lovely presents on my door... amongst them was USA Today, which has a special edition celebrating Michael's life and music (according to the front cover, it has 40 pages, and, of course, a 'mini poster' though it is made of newspaper paper.) I haven't read all of it, but what I have looked at seems positive--they talk about charities, his legacy, fans. They break it down into 'Off the Wall Years..' and 'Thriller years', etc, and, of course, fashion, etc. I wanted to let you guys know in case you want something positive to have as a keepsake... this one seems really nice compared to TIME, which had pretty pics, but bad articles.

Edit: There are mentions of the trial... these are not excessive by any means, but are there mostly because they have a timeline and a summary of every era. After they mention it, they try to mention something good about his career as well. Just letting you guys know in case some of you don't want to buy something that might mention that at all.

oldschoolfan

*Sigh* me wants... If any of you want to send me that mag feel free :happymail: ( probably my fave smiley coz I really look like that when I get a letter) I want something positive to remember him by. TIME was okay, I mean, for an article about Michael :icon_careless, but I don't think now is really the time to bring up bullsh*t (well really there should ever be an okay time to bring it up :uh_uh:)