Visionary MJ Party

Labomba

I dont know whether Paul has written on this site about the Visionary MJ event that will be held in London on the 23rd October, my site has its fullest support of course because I'm attending with lot's of fans from Sweden!

But here's the information that you need for the event.

CREDIT TO MJNEWSONLINE
The event will be held on London's popular club CC-Club, where artists like Usher, Lisa Marie Presley, Slash, Beyonce & Ashanti performed, it's also known for its spectacular lightings. Click here for the map instruction. The event will start at 4pm and go on to 11pm. There are two tickets sales for this event.

MJ CINEMA SCREENING
This cinema Screening will be held on Prince Charles Cinema (7 Leicester Place) > More information here
The cost for this Sceening event will be jus £5! This screening event will kick of off at 1pm and end at 3pm
So you've got a whole hour to get to CC Club for the Visionary Party.

VISIONARY MJ EVENT
This event will as said before kick off at 4pm and end at 11pm, it will be packed with performers, extravaganza fun-fun, and Helena Kadlcikova will hold her Photo Exhibition for the second time. (OFFICIAL SITE), The Jackson family has been aware of this event so you don't know who actually is going to be there.
The cost for this event is just £15!
  • [*:15qdf9io]MORE INFORMATION
    can be found on MJnewsonline's official Visionary Event site!
    Click here to go there
FANSITES THAT SUPPORT THE FANCLUB!