Wade Robson Allegations - Timeline

Dialdancer

The author of the below piece does not say they are a MJ Fan and if so their interest is not exclusive to Michael.  However, this person put together material in such a way that there is no need for jumping up & down when confronted with untruthful, unsavory and hateful persons or articles.

You only need provide the information given, but I think they deserve to have their words read directly from their Blog.

(Excerpts)

"And here we are in the present where Sources for TMZ say that Robson’s anxiety date back to 2010 and it reached a boiling point in March 2011. Robson has since been unable to work and even went to a psychotherapist. After Robson told his family, he said that he planned to sue the Jackson estate.

The interesting thing is that while he was “remembering” what happened to him, he continued to happily babble along about his love for his “mentor Michael Jackson”, and dance to his songs."

"Then in July 2012, his entire family now knows, plans to sue are supposed to be made, Wade appeared on Master Class Legends, the choreographer gushed about the time he spent with Jackson as a child. In the interview, Robson recounts dancing on stage with Jackson at age seven, after winning a dance contest in which meeting & performing with the singer was the grand prize. He recalled being obsessed with Jackson’s Thriller video at the young age of 2.

Then there was his sister who was, as late as December 2012 praising Michael and talking about The Way You Make Me Feel as one of her favorite songs."

Please read the rest:

http://divinevarod.com/2013/05/11/smears-and-lies-why-the-media-and-money-are-killing-michael-jackson-again/#comment-10279

:thumbsup    Divine Varod

Jackson829

Yes thank you for this! This really gives clarification of what might (or IS I should say) really be going on.

And I just have to say that Wade's accusations are making me SO ANGRY :rant

I can't begin to tell you guys how upset I get whenever I come across something about it and NOT get mad about it. I mean seriously! How can you say something so heinous about someone when they're not even alive and who meant so much to you? I know he's full of BS, but what makes me upset is that the mainstream media will NOT STOP talking about it, thus influencing people everywhere who either don't know the back story or don't know any better, thus creating this vicious cycle of spoiling Michael's reputation all over again. Money really turns the worst in people clearly. We all know that for sure.

I don't know how this guy is sleeping at night but I hope he feels like S***! MJ was a saint, but I know I'm not! I've completely lost respect for the guy. Truly.  :thumbsdown :hitting :mad :yuk :rant

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Robson is full  of shit on top of "repressed memory therapy" being full of shit.
I think he's worse than an Arvizo...