Webhost Message: Scheduled maintenance June 28 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I just received an email from the web host. They will be performing scheduled maintenance on the server MJEOL is on June 28th. Hopefully they can pinpoint whatever the problem is and fix it so we'll always be up.

What you need to know:
* expect the site to be down for at least 20 minutes to an hour (possibly less) around 12:30AM EST / 11:30PM CST on June 28 CST (technically June 29 EST)

I think the time converts to June 29th at 5:30AM GMT

Shannon

Thanks for letting us know, whisper. :D

Sounds like I will be sleeping at that point, so it suits at least me well. :p :lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Shannon;194147 said:
Thanks for letting us know, whisper. :D

Sounds like I will be sleeping at that point, so it suits at least me well. :p :lol
Yeah. The members overseas will probably have a small fit though. :lol

But it'll be ok.....I HOPE! *crosses fingers*

Shannon

whisper;194149 said:

Yeah, I certainly hope so. I'll keep my fingers crossed too. :thumbsup

mysteriousone

whisper;194149 said:

LMAO........ohhh that would be me--although, calling it a small fit would be putting it mildly, I think! :rollin

But hey, seriously now.......I've been posting a little in here in the last hour or so...oh alright, last 2 or 3 hours, lol and I've not done a heck of alot reason being the pages are taking forever to download and sometimes my posts won't even go through! It's only the 27th here today! Now I'm just wondering if anybody else is having problems or is it just my lame **** computer? Anyone??

Thanks for letting us know what's happening on the 28th (29th with me), Whisper! :D

Mysti!

Status
Not open for further replies.