What do you guys think?

OneMoreChance

At first I thought Micheal was tryng to grow a mustache or something! Then I realized that it looks like bruising! I remembered the pic of Michael with the band-aids around his mouth and wondered if this was from the same time. What do you think it's from? I know what I think it is. What about you guys?

918_37796_big.jpg

R e a f u

Hmm well the Mike we know and love doesn't seem the time to pick or get into fights, maybe had a little injury with a dance routine or something?

HeavenSent

*hums, "the girl is mine, mine, mine...."

At first glance, it looked like your average moustache shadow, but then when I look at it again, I dunno..Maybe it's the side effects of his skin treatments?

FYI, there's a man in my building who recently started shaving. Black guy. His moutache used to be HUGE. He has a shadow similar to this that fades during the winter because this skin becomes dryer, but point is, it's there. So maybe that's all it is.

Trying to picture Mike with a thick, bushy moustache. :uh_uh: That reminds of that pic of him with the fake hair and buck teeth. Creepy, man. Moustaches are a big no- no in my life! :lol

R e a f u

HeavenSent;228621 said:

At first glance, it looked like your average moustache shadow, but then when I look at it again, I dunno..Maybe it's the side effects of his skin treatments?

FYI, there's a man in my building who recently started shaving. Black guy. His moutache used to be HUGE. He has a shadow similar to this that fades during the winter because this skin becomes dryer, but point is, it's there. So maybe that's all it is.

Trying to picture Mike with a thick, bushy moustache. :uh_uh: That reminds of that pic of him with the fake hair and buck teeth. Creepy, man. Moustaches are a big no- no in my life! :lol

I'm of the belief that certain people can rock the stache, Freddy Mercury, Steve Harvey, my dad XD...Mike....not so much:lol!

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;228621 said:

Co-sign! I HATE moustaches! I always yell at my dad when he grows one!

Pirate.

Could be from surgery or something. Not new surgery but he said there were follow-ups to surgery he already had. (Michael is making me hate doctors ><' ) So it's probably from that.

Poor baby. His mouth looks...pretty tempting though :D

Kim81

Don't know if that's hair or black and blue mark...but I looked at that picture and thought 'ouch'! It sure looks painful :eek:

I doubt that's from botox inj. because you don't get bruises esp. NOT with botox! :g but I wanted to think that he had to grow a bit of hair there but it doesn't look like a growing hair.. It looked like a stain after rubbing a bluish make up on there :rollin but maybe it's bruises from... :canfigureout: whatever...

mjjfan37

I beleive that it is from botox injections. There are cases where there has been delayed bruising after botox injections.

Saphster

HeavenSent;228621 said:
Trying to picture Mike with a thick, bushy moustache. :uh_uh

LOL :lol I always liked it when he would have moustache's. But, the prickly feeling would have gotten to me sooner or later. :/

I don't know guys...I don't want to believe Michael got botox but he could have. But, I doubt he would bruise from botox. People get them all the time with no bruising.

oldschoolfan

Saphster;231859 said:
I don't know guys...I don't want to believe Michael got botox but he could have..

Seeing as Michael was 50 years old with not a single wrinkle on his face, it would be easy to presume he may have. To me the photo looks like a 5 o'clock shadow, and it's just the quality of the picture.
Although, I did just think of something. Michael had his lips tattooed, it was rather obvious during TII, perhaps that could be the reason?

Pirate.

oldschoolfan;231898 said:
Although, I did just think of something. Michael had his lips tattooed

And the report said they were T_T

It could be from that! Very good, I didn't even think of that D:

Saphster

oldschoolfan;231898 said:
Although, I did just think of something. Michael had his lips tattooed, it was rather obvious during TII, perhaps that could be the reason?

I think he's had his lips tattooed for a long time. More than most of us think. The same thing with the eyeliner. I think he got them both a very long time ago.