What is Randy's deal? Do you believe him or not?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
What in the world is going on with Randy? Do you believe what he's been saying lately or do you think he's full of $hit?

From TJ Jackson Granted Permanent Co-Guardianship of Michael Jackson Kids
Responding last month to the announcement, Randy Jackson, one of Katherine's sons, told ABC News that the agreement was based on "lies."

"In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that," Randy said in an exclusive statement to ABC News.

"The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died," Randy said in the statement. "The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

He concluded his statement with, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother's life."

In court today, Beckloff asked Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera if she was being unduly influenced to agree with the new co-guardianship agreement, to which Ribera replied "absolutely not! Ms. Jackson is well informed, makes her own decisions and wholeheartedly supports this arrangement."

What's up with this man?

TevaMac

"What in the world is going on with Randy? Do you believe what he's been saying lately or do you think he's full of $hit?" - Whisper

Full of $hit. . . . but I believe - he believes what he is saying.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
TevaMac said:
"What in the world is going on with Randy? Do you believe what he's been saying lately or do you think he's full of $hit?" - Whisper

Full of $hit. . . . but I believe - he believes what he is saying.
:rollin I guess one thing I can say is that I hope he's full of $hit considering the allegations he's making...

Dangerousgirl

He is utter crazy and every time he opens his mouth and tell these lies he believes them and I believe he will become even more obsessed about challenging the will than he is now