• Keep Your Head Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Tonight

• Hold My Hand

• Total voters

armcjackson

My favourite is definitely "Much Too Soon." I first heard it like 1 1/2 months ago, and I fell in absolute love with it. But if I had to choose a second favourite it would be "Monster", and "Keep Your Head Up."

Juniorlady

My first choice is "(I Cant Make It)Another Day", 2nd choice is "(I Like)The Way You Love Me", and my 3rd choice would be "Monster."

DirtyDiana87

Juniorlady said:
My first choice is "(I Cant Make It)Another Day", 2nd choice is "(I Like)The Way You Love Me", and my 3rd choice would be "Monster."

Aweaome! Much too soon would be my second fave, won't say who I think it is about because I don't wanna start an arguement. My third fave is (I Can't Make It) Another Day!!

DirtyDiana87

Sammy Sam said:
Behind The Mask is the best song on the album to me. I just love dancing to that song. :headphones

:biggrin I know what you mean everytime I listen to the album I BLAST IT!!! :giddy

Honestly, I like the Ultimate Collection version of The Way You Love Me more than the Michael version. But my most favourites on Michael are Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, and (I Can't Make It) Another Day. :)