Where is sunshine.larrabazal?

HeavenSent

Hey MJEOL fam, I haven't seen sunshine in quite some time; has anyone seen or heard from her? It'd occured to me when I created a b-day thread for her a couple weeks ago that she hadn't been online, but I decided to just give it a few more days.

She's quite an active member, so when she suddenly disappears, it's very noticable. I know she was having a hard time with some things that she's shared with us, so I pray that she's doing okay.

Love you girl, if you read this!

oldschoolfan

I can't exactly say sunshine and I are any longer acquainted with each other after a falling out recently, otherwise I'd probably know because I used to speak to her every day. But I'll try to be as nice as I can for now. She seemed to be getting a little pissed off with some comments in regards to people's feelings for the allegations, when people were saying they were getting stressed out about it and sometimes just didn't know what to think. The last comment I saw from her she was worked up about it. You can probably go onto her page and looked at the last post she made, if it was about the comments towards the allegations then that could be your answer. Other than that I don't know.

Sunshine had made some comments on the shoutbox that if a thread discussing the child molestation allegations was created, she would leave the board. I asked her why she would want to leave, and she was very sweet and just continued to state she would leave if it happened. Well, a thread was in fact created to allow fans to discuss the allegations. I am assuming she left because of that seeing as that was my experience with her, but I hope she will come back.

HeavenSent

Yeah, I remembering reading that she would be upset if we'd starting discussing the allegations, but I didn't think that would be THE reason for leaving. Her mother was also not doing too well, as she'd also announced. Even if we didn't always agree, I do miss her.

oldschoolfan

I would find that a bit unbelievable if someone left because a thread was made over the allegations. The allegations are discussed in about half the threads made these days so it should be fine for someone to create a thread specifically for that topic. If people don't want to hear it, then a seperate thread was a good idea because people wouldn't have to read through conversations of it on irrelevant threads. I truly don't understand how some fans seem to almost refuse to acknowledge that topic, and won't allow other fans to discuss it, like it's a sin in the MJ community to bring it up. It makes people like me feel like crap for feeling the need to talk about it. There are some people who have just gained a real interest in finding out the truth once and for all, there should be no harm in that. Unless it's because the people who don't want to know about it are just trying to avoid the subject altogether because they will have to acknowledge how they feel.
Sorry I'm getting worked up, I just don't understand why it's so taboo, it's not like it's actually TRUE or anything...

HeavenSent

With all due respect, I didn't want this thread to be about allegations or why we should talk about it. I just wanted to know where sunshine was! :)

Saphster

I remember her saying she would leave but I didn't take it seriously. People will always talk about it. Better to discuss it with fans than with non fans. She was talking about it as if we believed the allegations. She will end up leaving a lot of MJ boards if she keeps looking at it that way. Fans and non fans will always talk about it.

But, I do hope she comes back. I hate seeing members leave...but I know there's times when life gets a bit too much and you need a break. Maybe she's taking a break from the MJ world? Sometimes I wonder if I should too.

R e a f u

If it's anything, I'm guess she may be away for work related or school reasons. I remember her says she was really busy with work, last time she was in the shoutbox. Like everyone else, I hope she's alright!

OneMoreChance

i thought sunshine and I had gotten pretty close. I knoew she was having a hard time with things and sent her a PM with my phone number telling her to call me if she needed to. She tols me she would, but I have not heard from her. I think she stopped coming on the board before the allegation thread was made.

I'm sure that some of the words are mispelled but I have been drinking so I am not sure!

HeavenSent

Jeniffer30;231275 said:
I'm sure that some of the words are mispelled but I have been drinking so I am not sure!

aw!

well i'm glad you offered her your #, that was sweet. sometimes we gotta look out for each other!

HeavenSent

u sure ur gonna give out the right one? maybe you should wait till you sober up! :lol

gah, I'd love to hang out w/you, jen!

HeavenSent

btw, whoever corrected the spelling in the thread title, thanks! I just noticed that! :wink

edit: sh*t nevermind. I think i musta done it.

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;231288 said:
u sure ur gonna give out the right one? maybe you should wait till you sober up! :lol

gah, I'd love to hang out w/you, jen!

I am sober now! :lol So i am sure that I would give out the right number!
We so need to get the MJEOL fam together! we would have a blast!

Shannon

Jeniffer30;231315 said:
I am sober now! :lol So i am sure that I would give out the right number!
We so need to get the MJEOL fam together! we would have a blast!

OMG, I'd love that. :D