Whisper, can you please help me out...

DirtyDiana87

Whisper,

Can you please help me out, this new forum is giving me trouble. When I come to MJEOL Forums the skin is Geltech and I like the Geltech so I decided to choose that skin... When I login it becomes the default style... This keeps happening and I do not know what to do, can you please help me out? I've cleared out my cookies and everything.

Heather~

SexyMJLover

i think what Heather means is that when she logs in it automatically uses the default skin and not the one she wants, right? :idontknow

i had the same problem only now i don't ever sign out so it stays on the same one! :laugh
it does have it's spooky days tho and changes all on it's own :2thinking but it's no problem cos i just click on the drop-down box at the bottom and change it back! :thumbsup :laugh

Tiger Lilly

I've found the answer. Before you log in chose what skin you want, then go and log in and it should stay the same as what you've chosen... if that makes any sense at all.... :greenlaug

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I've found the answer. Before you log in chose what skin you want, then go and log in and it should stay the same as what you've chosen... if that makes any sense at all.... :greenlaug

I'll give this a shot...

Heather~

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
aaah, but there's an even easier way Gem... don't ever sign out like i do! :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
You mean logging in? I know if you're logged out, it'll automatically show the default skin b/c it doesn't know who you are yet; you haven't logged in. But once you login, the skin is suppose to change to the one you selected (unless that particular skin has been deleted)

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by whisper
You mean logging in? I know if you're logged out, it'll automatically show the default skin b/c it doesn't know who you are yet; you haven't logged in. But once you login, the skin is suppose to change to the one you selected (unless that particular skin has been deleted)

Thanks Whisper! :thumbsup

Heather~