Who is out to get Michael Jackson?

classicaldj

Who is out to get Michael Jackson?

by ALTON H. MADDOX JR.

Originally posted 4/13/2005

The white media gave Michael Jackson heat for using Jack Johnson as a precedent for his current ordeal. California is indeed patterning its prosecution of Jackson after Congress’ relentless pursuit of Johnson for openly consorting with white women and boldly defying the laws of white supremacy.

When Bush 43 recently returned to the White House in his pajamas to sign a right-to-be-fed law for Terri Schiavo, critics argued that this was an ultra vires act and similar to the conduct in Bush v. Gore. The Constitution forbids Congress from meddling into a matter purely of state concern.

Excesses of constitutional authority are not unprecedented. Black history has always provided answers. Congress, for instance, passed the Mann Act to stop Johnson from crossing state lines with a white woman. He was imposing an undue burden on interstate commerce.
Since the enactment of the slave codes, legislative assemblies have employed the law to place Africans in straitjackets or to feed them to the buzzards. All Blacks either face permanent juris mortis or premature rigor mortis. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 gives Blacks the opportunity to endorse our own oppression.

Inspired by Larry Feldman, Johnnie L. Cochran’s palimony lawyer, California decided to end Jackson’s public flouting of white supremacy’s sumptuary laws. If Jackson had any knowledge of Black history, he would have built Neverland in Compton.

Feldman picked Jackson’s pocket in 1993 by getting a 13-year-old boy to scream 911. He and Cochran agreed to redistribute some of Jackson’s wealth as hush money to avert a looming criminal prosecution. Criminals call this extortion.

Afterwards, California passed a series of laws to bankrupt Jackson and to send him to San Quentin. Guilt would be presumed. California seeks to avoid a repeat of the O.J. Simpson fiasco.

Jackson accommodated the state by choosing to live among the prosecutor’s peers. Moreover, he failed to hire lobbyists or a legislative watchdog. Machiavellianism requires constant surveillance. Legal responsibilities must accompany legal rights.

Section 1108 of the California Evidence Code was enacted as a judicial weapon of mass destruction. Witnesses can testify to prior, uncharged, criminal allegations to prove guilt. This is a radical departure from the traditional rules of evidence.

In the past, it was improper for the prosecution to prove a present crime by allowing a witness to testify to a similar criminal allegation on a prior occasion. The probative value of these stale allegations is outweighed by inherent prejudice.

Children are now being allowed to testify that Jackson is no Peter Pan. The statute of limitations is of no moment. In fact, the testimony may include uncharged, criminal allegations as well as unreported criminal allegations.

Any parent or guardian who desires for a child to participate, as a pawn, in the Jackson lottery may testify against him. This is a gold digger’s paradise. If Jackson is convicted, his spoils go to the complaining witnesses and their attorneys.

Due process requires that a criminal defendant is entitled to be prosecuted for only those crimes that fall within the four corners of the accusatory instrument. Although a criminal defendant, in a felony investigation, is entitled to any benefits of a grand jury presentation, Jackson is being subjected to a mobocracy which has already measured his neck.

If Jackson had retained a real lawyer, his attack on the criminal justice system would have preceded the trial. Usually, a trial ends after the opening statement. At this point, most jurors have already sized up the accused.

Of course, this rule of thumb only applies to white defendants. For Black defendants, criminal trials are over when judges introduce them to prospective jurors. Accordingly, Jackson’s lawyers should have been swinging ab initio.

A competent and zealous lawyer would have already sued California in federal court for conspiring to violate Jackson’s civil rights. During Reconstruction, Congress recognized that states would seek to deny civil rights to descendants of enslaved Africans.

More than 135 years later, California is living up to Congress’s expectations. California is passing and enforcing laws arising out of racial animus. Jackson should have been seeking declaratory and injunctive relief. These flagrant civil rights violations are ripe for injunctive relief.

Jackson may be unaware of the legislative recipe for his crucifixion. Rumor and gossip are being used to masquerade as reliable and nonprejudicial evidence. The Confrontation Clause is on vacation in Santa Maria County.

After his conviction and upon release from prison, he will be eligible for social security if he survives Siberian- type punishment. His assets will be summarily seized in a civil prosecution without the benefit of trial and after the granting of a motion for summary judgment.

The legislative prescription to hijack Jackson and his assets was concocted after the 1993 settlement. California Assemblyman James Rogan was the chief architect. Afterwards, he represented Burbank, the home of television studios and entertainment multimedia companies, in Congress until his defeat in 2000.

Like in the Tawana Brawley witchhunt, the evidence trail leads all the way to the governor’s office, with the state attorney general protecting the governor’s back. California has charged Jackson with conspiracy but Jackson’s attorney has failed to express, in any fashion, a conspiracy claim on behalf of his client.

These governmental conspiracies are occurring throughout the country. Legislatures are engaged in racial profiling by passing laws targeting Blacks. Prosecutors are enforcing racial profiling laws and the judiciary is giving racial profiling its rubber stamp.

In the interim, Black elected officials and defense lawyers may only be seen and not heard in state-sponsored forums. Competent Black judges are given menial assignments. See, for example, the late Justice Bruce Wright. If a Black official speaks up for the Black masses, without a script, he or she is subject to severe sanctions.

Since the Black community is a morontocracy because it is lead by morons, the Black community, like Jackson, is unaware of its current condition, which is reminiscent of the plight that the historically despised faced in this country. Indians, for example, were subject to starvation, had to endure death marches and survivors were placed on reservations.

Unfortunately, history is a subject frowned upon in the Black community since its knowledge is unnecessary to get a good job or to enjoy a good hustle. Since 1968, our fetish has been consumerism and materialism. History is a subject which is relevant only to a people interested in seeking identity, maintaining culture and fighting for collective survival.

http://www.amsterdamnews.org/News/article/...ID=55978&sID=34

floetic_justice

Inspired by Larry Feldman, Johnnie L. Cochran’s palimony lawyer, California decided to end Jackson’s public flouting of white supremacy’s sumptuary laws. If Jackson had any knowledge of Black history, he would have built Neverland in Compton.

Uh, did I just read right?

Yes because you can just plop a big ass amusement park/house in a frickin' project :cryptic

I mean, I know what they mean (a lot of poor under priveledged young Black children live in Compton) but that's unrealistic.

They mineaswell have said why didnt Michael build Neverland in South Side Jamaica Queens, Queensbridge, South Chicago, etc. :laugh You dont put things like that in areas like those, just plain common sense.

I remember Power105's Ed Luver said the same stupid ass thing. "Oh, if Michael really wants to give back why dont he take his punk ass to the hood,"
rolleyes.sml.gif

Cristine87

Originally posted by floetic_justice

Yes because you can just plop a big ass amusement park/house in a frickin' project :cryptic

I mean, I know what they mean (a lot of poor under priveledged young Black children live in Compton) but that's unrealistic.

They mineaswell have said why didnt Michael build Neverland in South Side Jamaica Queens, Queensbridge, South Chicago, etc. :laugh You dont put things like that in areas like those, just plain common sense.

I remember Power105's Ed Luver said the same stupid ass thing. "Oh, if Michael really wants to give back why dont he take his punk ass to the hood,"
rolleyes.sml.gif
So Michael has to live amonst poor black people to be considered black? Are you serious? Why do I hear other black people say things like that? That is so degrading to there race! So black are all supposed to live in poor areas & be ghetto? The ignorance of some people!

floacist

Originally posted by floetic_justice

rolleyes.sml.gif

You are right flo#deuce Neverland in COMPTON?:lol:Yeah cause you know you can see a huge mansion with an amusment park right in the the middle of the hood, what a dumb thing to say. Michael brings those poor children to Neverland to escape so how is he not giving back to his community?
Power105's Ed Luver is an ignorant fool, if anyone out there has given back to the less fortunate its been Michael just because you dont see him c-walking in chuck taylors in Crenshaw or hanging out with the Latin Kings @ Spanish Harlem it doesnt mean he isnt in "tune" with that community. :hitting

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87
So Michael has to live amonst poor black people to be considered black? Are you serious? Why do I hear other black people say things like that? That is so degrading to there race! So black are all supposed to live in poor areas & be ghetto? The ignorance of some people!

Cristine87, let me tell you this. As a black woman myself, we can be so damn bias and ignorance toward each other. I agree what you said here. The problem with some of us is we should be asking why are we out here killing each other or why can't be support each other instead turning our backs and judging each other. In order to escape the ghetto is to wake our asses up and think about what we are doing to each other.

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by floacist
You are right flo#deuce Neverland in COMPTON?:lol:Yeah cause you know you can see a huge mansion with an amusment park right in the the middle of the hood, what a dumb thing to say. Michael brings those poor children to Neverland to escape so how is he not giving back to his community?
Power105's Ed Luver is an ignorant fool, if anyone out there has given back to the less fortunate its been Michael just because you dont see him c-walking in chuck taylors in Crenshaw or hanging out with the Latin Kings @ Spanish Harlem it doesnt mean he isnt in "tune" with that community. :hitting

I see you mentioning my hood. Where are you from?

LoveMeIfYouDare

this is so old...they keep thinking that michael has to do this, or do dat to prove that he's black...sory but i think its really tiring... :cryptic

floetic_justice

Originally posted by Cristine87

You're reading it wrong, but you're absolutely right on that.

What he was saying that if Michael really understood the meaning of Black history, he would of built Neverland in a poor area so the poor underprivledged children can have fun directly, thats how I interpret it. Which is completely STUPID.

#1 Neverland is not just an amusement park, its his HOME. People seem to forget that.
#2 Its Michael fvcking Jackson. He is a celebrity, a celebrity with a very high status. Any celebrity for that matter, living in the projects? :lol: Can you imagine the people knocking on his door everyday? :laugh