Who Would I Need To Email?

DirtyDiana87

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering something. My sister sent me a video of Michael performing Dirty Diana from a BAD era concert and it was so totally HOT! My question is who would I need to email to try to get Michael's other concerts released?

OneMoreChance

I know there are some petitions going on to have more of Michael's concerts officially released. We need some better quality concerts released. I just hope they release full unedited concerts. Some of the stuff that happens in between the songs is PRICELESS!

DirtyDiana87

Jeniffer30;233786 said:
I know there are some petitions going on to have more of Michael's concerts officially released. We need some better quality concerts released. I just hope they release full unedited concerts. Some of the stuff that happens in between the songs is PRICELESS!

Okay, where can I sign these petitions?

oldschoolfan

If Karen Faye has got over her recent attitude problem you could try asking her, she is obviously a close contact to Michael and does answer fans when they send her messages. She would probably be a good way to go to find out about getting things released.

DirtyDiana87

oldschoolfan;233827 said:
If Karen Faye has got over her recent attitude problem you could try asking her, she is obviously a close contact to Michael and does answer fans when they send her messages. She would probably be a good way to go to find out about getting things released.

How can I contact her? Sorry to be such a bother but I never knew fans could contact her.

oldschoolfan

DirtyDiana87;233878 said:
How can I contact her? Sorry to be such a bother but I never knew fans could contact her.

You can add her on Facebook and contact her that way, I tried to see if her email was on there and I was going to PM it to you but it's not.

DirtyDiana87

oldschoolfan;233886 said:
You can add her on Facebook and contact her that way, I tried to see if her email was on there and I was going to PM it to you but it's not.

Okay, thanx! :) Would you mind sending me the link to her page?