Why won't Deepak Chopra let Michael Jackson rest in peace (2013 May 9)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Why won't Deepak Chopra let Michael Jackson rest in peace

So far Chopra's anecdotes about his friend have cropped up in Time magazine, on Larry King and across the media

And so to new age guru/quantum quack Deepak Chopra, who has broken another impossibly brief silence on Michael Jackson.

As one of many who self-identify as Jackson's spiritual advisers – what a bang-up job they all did – Chopra is well placed to divulge details of his friend's mental health. Particularly now he's dead. According to what America's leading "wellbeing" expert told an interviewer recently, Jackson confided in him that he was using the general anaesthetic Propofol to visit and return from the afterlife, or "the valley of death".

Aha. Congratulations to Dr Chopra, who has now deployed this particular anecdote at least five times in the course of publicising his various ventures. It was first aired on Larry King's show, before doing the rounds of other news or chatshows, a TIME magazine interview, a promotional appearance ahead of a literary festival, and no doubt many other staging posts.

Each time you think the darkness must have claimed the anecdote, in fact, it returns from the valley of death. The only sadness, really, is that Michael was never turned on to Chopra's latest brand of healing: a pill called Endorphinate™. According to Chopra, this over-the-counter medicine relieves "anxiety, cravings, anger, trauma and fatigue".

It doesn't half make you bang on about Michael Jackson, though, so do be mindful of the side-effects.

source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/lostinshowbiz/2013/may/09/deepak-chopra-michael-jackson-rest

Dialdancer

Because Michael or the name Michael Jackson is the gift that keeps on giving.  And if it don't give you can always take.

Jingles

I used to be a fan of Deepak Chopra. But since Michael's passing Deepak's actions have made me loose a lot of respect for him. I even gave away my entire book and audio collection of Chopra's a couple of years back. As for Michael's other guru friend, Dr. Wayne Dyer, His words toward Michael since his death (and before) have been very respectful and what you would expect to hear from a spiritual guru.