Woman Claims To Be Michael Jackson\'s Daughter

OneMoreChance

Woman says she was the victim of an abduction plot to protect Michael's reputation...

Mocienne Petit Jackson - a Netherlands woman who claims to be the daughter of Michael Jackson and Diana Ross' sister Barbara - has filed documents in L.A. to try and claim her piece of the MJ pie with a DNA test.

Not so uncommon, but wait until you hear her story.

Mocienne says she was born back in 1975, when Michael was just 17. She says when she was 9, Michael's mother Katherine Jackson came up with a plan to have her abducted and taken to Belgium in order to protect Michael's reputation. She says the seven people who abducted her were later murdered.

Not only does Mocienne want her part of the inheritance, she also wants custody of Michael's three children - Prince, Paris & Blanket - in order for them to have a "more normal life."

The only evidence that might back her claim right now is she's been diagnosed with Vitiligo, the disease Michael also suffered from.

http://www.411mania.com/music/news/1471 ... ughter.htm

This is the craziest sh*t ever! First off, can anyone here picture Michael having sex at 17? He was so shy all the time back then that I just can't picture it. Secondly, Diana Ross's sister? I would be more apt to believe this story if she said that she was Diana and Michael child. We all know Michael had a thing for Diana! Third, custody of Michael children? Is she insane? And last but not least...Katherine had her abducted and taken to Belgium? Then she had the people murdered? Are we talking about the Jackson family or the Corleone's?

2bad4ever2009

Okay, just because a woman--let me rephrase, a black woman claims she has vitiligo? Doesn't mean its Michael's gene. Tons of blacks, native americans, and those of Indian decent suffer from vitiligo, does that mean all of them are related to Michael Jackson?

I know for a certain fact that vitiligo is a recessive gene on the Rocky Boy Reservation, I have worked at Walmart and Mcdonalds, and have seen those who suffer from this disease. They have white spots of discoloration on their hands and around their mouths. Does that mean that they are related to him? No.

This is yet another person coming out of woodwork claiming to be connected to Michael in some way while he was physically here. Besides, Michael was a devout Jehovah's witness at 17 and his father wouldn't have anything to do with it. We all know this. I will be a believer when I see DNA results match.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="2bad4ever2009"]Okay, just because a woman--let me rephrase, a black woman claims she has vitiligo? Doesn't mean its Michael's gene. Tons of blacks, native americans, and those of Indian decent suffer from vitiligo, does that mean all of them are related to Michael Jackson?

I know for a certain fact that vitiligo is a recessive gene on the Rocky Boy Reservation, I have worked at Walmart and Mcdonalds, and have seen those who suffer from this disease. They have white spots of discoloration on their hands and around their mouths. Does that mean that they are related to him? No.

This is yet another person coming out of woodwork claiming to be connected to Michael in some way while he was physically here. Besides, Michael was a devout Jehovah's witness at 17 and his father wouldn't have anything to do with it. We all know this. I will be a believer when I see DNA results match.[/quote]

My daughter has vitiligo! Michael must be her father! :rollin

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]How many kids does Michael have now? 27?[/quote]

:rollin Right!

Ya know what makes this funnier? As I'm typing this Billie Jean is playing on the radio at work!

OneMoreChance

This gets even better. Apparently this women was trolling MJ forums a while back and this is what she posted:

NOVEMBER 5, 2009, 10:31 am
www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com
I,a. surprised that Michael Jackson fens don't Wane see, that Michael Jackson was just a man,whit a penis ho made a child when he was 17 years old, that child is me,undoubtly I,am one of his children, no matter what anybody says!,I,am the only one in the whole world ho Carrie his DNA and had his grandchild. Michael Jackson fens think the Jackson family Ar god.

the family Jackson Ar commercial to make money.

people my father Michael Jackson was just a man,whit a penis,and let me tel you this my father code not st-en it if I,say to him, dad I just came out your penis,I don't care that you Ar the if you Ar king of pop,or Michael Jackson.

my father was a man ho say pleas Bobbi don't take about my penis, pleas say I have conceive you, and stap calling me Michael, call me dad.
I don't understand you all, the website that my father have give support to when he was a life www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com

and many fens Ar raiding bad finks about me. they don't believe Michael Jackson has a pines just like every 17 old ho wane have sex whit the woman he is in love whit. my mother Barbara Ross 33 years old. to all the fens of my father you have break my hart, that many of you cant Handel the true. about my dad Michael Jackson ho have suffer more pain in his life,then he ever show you all.I told you the true that the Jackson Ar not telling you!. the Jackson family have know dignity.

they let me do it, they have know respect for the true, till U.S Consulate General will Garth them.

weak up you all I,am giving my life to you, whit www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com. to tell you the fens you made my father life Michael Jackson king of pop wurst living because you all really love him,and my father have love you all for really, he have learn me to understand the love he have for you as his fens,because I don't know ho to be a Michael Jackson fen. I don't understand that, but I understand his love for you all. and that he wont you to know about me. I have dignity that way I tel you my fathers true life whit me.

if you don't wane know the true I,am sorry, to have hurt you all in any way, because this my way to let you all know I,am hear and I miss my father, his unexplained called to me I have bean his secret and the invincible in his life for 25 years. I miss my dad. north Michael Jackson the king of pop.

my dad the king of dad ho love me forever.

your dother Mocienne Jackson Ross

ps Joe kampton (security ) team Sony music 2004 I need you) please cam back to me joe if an you Ar now 70 I need only you .

I am dying with laughter right now! Go check out her website! These are the pics she has listed under "My Family":

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

The middle pic is her!

oldschoolfan

Y-A-W-N. This is a load of crap, this woman is obviously bonkers. Michael must have been a man whore or something if we are expected to believe all this. And the thing that really pisses me off is the vitiligo, NOBODY believed Michael when he said he had vitiligo, they used it to their advantage to make him look like a skin bleaching quack, and now that they know he DOES have vitiligo (I mean he only had to DIE for that to come out, no biggie), they are using it to their advantage to claim all this other crap. Amy mad!!!

Cristine87

[quote name="Teva"]How many kids does Michael have now? 27?[/quote]
:rollin Girl, Michael's been around! You know when you're that sexy, a woman can just look at you and become pregnant. This lady has me cracking up. She sounds like a damn loon! Throw that heffa in a straight jacket.

Juniorlady

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]This gets even better. Apparently this women was trolling MJ forums a while back and this is what she posted:

NOVEMBER 5, 2009, 10:31 am
http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com
I,a. surprised that Michael Jackson fens don't Wane see, that Michael Jackson was just a man,whit a penis ho made a child when he was 17 years old, that child is me,undoubtly I,am one of his children, no matter what anybody says!,I,am the only one in the whole world ho Carrie his DNA and had his grandchild. Michael Jackson fens think the Jackson family Ar god.

the family Jackson Ar commercial to make money.

people my father Michael Jackson was just a man,whit a penis,and let me tel you this my father code not st-en it if I,say to him, dad I just came out your penis,I don't care that you Ar the if you Ar king of pop,or Michael Jackson.

my father was a man ho say pleas Bobbi don't take about my penis, pleas say I have conceive you, and stap calling me Michael, call me dad.
I don't understand you all, the website that my father have give support to when he was a life http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com

and many fens Ar raiding bad finks about me. they don't believe Michael Jackson has a pines just like every 17 old ho wane have sex whit the woman he is in love whit. my mother Barbara Ross 33 years old. to all the fens of my father you have break my hart, that many of you cant Handel the true. about my dad Michael Jackson ho have suffer more pain in his life,then he ever show you all.I told you the true that the Jackson Ar not telling you!. the Jackson family have know dignity.

they let me do it, they have know respect for the true, till U.S Consulate General will Garth them.

weak up you all I,am giving my life to you, whit http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com. to tell you the fens you made my father life Michael Jackson king of pop wurst living because you all really love him,and my father have love you all for really, he have learn me to understand the love he have for you as his fens,because I don't know ho to be a Michael Jackson fen. I don't understand that, but I understand his love for you all. and that he wont you to know about me. I have dignity that way I tel you my fathers true life whit me.

if you don't wane know the true I,am sorry, to have hurt you all in any way, because this my way to let you all know I,am hear and I miss my father, his unexplained called to me I have bean his secret and the invincible in his life for 25 years. I miss my dad. north Michael Jackson the king of pop.

my dad the king of dad ho love me forever.

your dother Mocienne Jackson Ross

ps Joe kampton (security ) team Sony music 2004 I need you) please cam back to me joe if an you Ar now 70 I need only you .

I am dying with laughter right now! Go check out her website! These are the pics she has listed under "My Family":

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

The middle pic is her![/quote]
Ok, besides being a bad speller, this girl is nuts. Anybody with half a brain can see this as :poop .

Pirate.

Wow, she sure does talk a lot about Michael's penis. Like, even more than me. I wouldn't talk about MY dad's like that.
(I felt nasty even typing that last bit.)

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Pirate."]Wow, she sure does talk a lot about Michael's penis. Like, even more than me. I wouldn't talk about MY dad's like that.
(I felt nasty even typing that last bit.)[/quote]

He's just a man with a penis!

Teva

="Cristine87 :rollin Girl, Michael's been around! You know when you're that sexy, a woman can just look at you and become pregnant. This lady has me cracking up. She sounds like a damn loon! Throw that heffa in a straight jacket.

Christine from what I have read he was impregnating women quite frequently after Thriller, but this latest "indiscretion" is the first from the 70s.

MJfan01'

So Michael's true biolical children are the one's he didn't give a sh!t about in life. Got cha. This bitch is crazy. I think Michael has about 3,000 secret children out there.

Ben

What planet is this woman from. She's obviously not the daughter of Michael Jackson. She just one of too many people who claim to be the son or daughter of Michael Jackson. She's a freak and a stalker, and should leave Michael's 3 children alone because she's not a Jackson and has no claim for there custody.

Some people just want to be a Jackson and have that family connection to Michael. What about that women who recently claimed to be the long lost daughter of Tito, which seemed fairly credible. Then we found out she was lying, and really wanted money. I can't remember the whole story, but I think she tried to sue Tito after it was found out she wasn't his daughter.