YANA Painting!!!

SpinnigLoafers

So i just finished this painting for my best friend. Since i am an artist and have no money..lol..i decided to give her a painting for Christmas.. it isnt nearly as complete as i would like to be and there are alot of issues with it.. but i was on a time schedule so i had to call it complete.. Tell me what you think? Thank you sooo much for viewing it! Michael is just such a pleasure to paint.. hehe

SpinnigLoafers

lol..sweetgirl...are u into art much? if uve never really done it just think about whatever inspires u and have a go at it...just do what yur mind sees or whatever...im sure itll turn out great

mysteriousone

SpinnigLoafers;180381 said:
So i just finished this painting for my best friend. Since i am an artist and have no money..lol..i decided to give her a painting for Christmas.. it isnt nearly as complete as i would like to be and there are alot of issues with it.. but i was on a time schedule so i had to call it complete.. Tell me what you think? Thank you sooo much for viewing it! Michael is just such a pleasure to paint.. hehe

:eek: That painting is beautiful!! I wish I had you for a best friend :wub: I'm sure she "loves it to death" and will TREASURE it always! :wub:

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

Aww..really you guys make me feel so wonderful..thankyou soo much. Oh and to answer your question it took me about 12 hours alltogether..i worked on it off and on for the past 4 days..lol though today i worked on it straight from 9am-4pm just so i could finish it to give it to my friend before she left for work..i wanted to make sure she got it before christmas. lol. Thats why i felt it still needed some work cause i rushed it..i dunno..its just cause im a perfectionist when it comes to art..so im never happy with it.. but really..thankyall soo much...im sure ill be painting more.. hehe