Search found 194 matches

by MystiqueX2004
Sat May 21, 2005 10:02 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: T-Mez
Replies: 3
Views: 401

T-Mez

I heard that Melville was supposedly considering a sanction against Thomas Mesereau for what happened a few days ago. I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly does that mean or what exactly is a sanction? :idontknow
by MystiqueX2004
Thu May 19, 2005 8:12 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: MSNBC says that \"case\" \'suppose to end soon!
Replies: 5
Views: 498

MSNBC says that \"case\" \'suppose to end soon!

If it's coming from a prosecution source, it is not believable. The prosecution is basically manipulating the media. I highly doubt that the case will end so soon and that the prosecution would need only two days to do their rebuttal. And remember, after the prosecution gets to do their rebuttal, th...
by MystiqueX2004
Wed May 18, 2005 5:19 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: What have you notice about the trial
Replies: 10
Views: 715

What have you notice about the trial

Originally posted by got2makeitright I have notice that since the DA rested there has not being many news on the trial, may iam wrong but i dont see GMA talk about anymore. There is other things i notice but i will tell you later. Understand that the media thrives on negativity, because people resp...
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 17506

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Thing about the milkshake...it was actually one of the chef's assistants who was asked by Star to give him an alchaholic milksake wasn't it???

That was what I was thinking
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 7031

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Thing about the milkshake...it was actually one of the chef's assistants who was asked by Star to give him an alchaholic milksake wasn't it???

That was what I was thinking
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 17506

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I was wrong. His testimony was allowed, just the relevant information.

Ohhh....that's much better
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 7031

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I was wrong. His testimony was allowed, just the relevant information.

Ohhh....that's much better
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:41 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 17506

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ I can't understand this Judge Melville.. Angel Vivanco's testimony seemed real important to prove that gavin's mother and her husband are planning 'something big' on Michael. God, why didn' t Melville allow this???? He allowed all rubbish for the prosecutors previousl...
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:41 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 7031

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ I can't understand this Judge Melville.. Angel Vivanco's testimony seemed real important to prove that gavin's mother and her husband are planning 'something big' on Michael. God, why didn' t Melville allow this???? He allowed all rubbish for the prosecutors previousl...
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:35 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 17506

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Melville denied the testimony of the Angel guy. I forgot his name.

What??!! Why? His testimony was important! I think his name is Angel Vasquez
by MystiqueX2004
Mon May 16, 2005 5:35 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 16 2005 Thread
Replies: 105
Views: 7031

Official May 16 2005 Thread

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Melville denied the testimony of the Angel guy. I forgot his name.

What??!! Why? His testimony was important! I think his name is Angel Vasquez
by MystiqueX2004
Fri May 13, 2005 8:18 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 13 2005 Thread
Replies: 168
Views: 9227

Official May 13 2005 Thread

Originally posted by Eboni Hello guys :D -I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male?? - I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!! -Michael is a kid at heart a...
by MystiqueX2004
Fri May 13, 2005 8:18 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 13 2005 Thread
Replies: 168
Views: 23556

Official May 13 2005 Thread

Originally posted by Eboni Hello guys :D -I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male?? - I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!! -Michael is a kid at heart a...
by MystiqueX2004
Fri May 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Forum: Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS
Topic: Official May 13 2005 Thread
Replies: 168
Views: 9227

Official May 13 2005 Thread

Originally posted by alfredo The thing I like about MJ is he's never ask for any sympathy. He just keeps rolling. That is representative of someone of great characterand strength. He has seen starvation, plague, and many forms of inhumanity and understood where his situation fit in and never made a...
by MystiqueX2004
Fri May 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Forum: Trial Archive
Topic: Official May 13 2005 Thread
Replies: 168
Views: 23556

Official May 13 2005 Thread

Originally posted by alfredo The thing I like about MJ is he's never ask for any sympathy. He just keeps rolling. That is representative of someone of great characterand strength. He has seen starvation, plague, and many forms of inhumanity and understood where his situation fit in and never made a...