Michael On Animal Crossing

Post your creations! This is a place where you can post your blends, 2D artwork, 3D artwork, vector graphics, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 pm

I just wanted to show you guys these pics I took on this game that my brother bought me, called Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii.
He thought the game was boring, but it is actually entertaining, since there is something new to learn everyday.
Since I'm able to use my Miis on the game, I was able to give Michael a new, animated, and secret life in the countryside, away from all the cameras.
Well, at least from most of them. :lol

Here's him at a coffee shop, enjoying a performance.

Here's he's sleeping in his room. (that's me standing next to him)

He's quite the gardener as well.

This pic is funny: he got stuck in a hole in the ground. :lol

It's a little to much in the countryside for him, though.

We sneak into each other's houses.

He prefers the bus instead of a limo. :lol

He is mostly a fashion designer! He made the hottest outfits that everyone in the neighborhood is wearing. Here's a pic of him at the tailor's shop, standing by one of his creations: his Billie Jean Jacket. He's also wearing his penny loafers. :lol
By the way, Mikey has a little celeb friend he invited to stay with him in the countryside: Beyonce! :P She's quite a fishergirl in this game.

What do you guys think?
I have more pics, and I'll post them in a minute.
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:15 pm

:lol

Aw, this pic made me laugh! I'mma have to speak to the folks at Animal Crossing! Any pic with Mike and a bed has gotta show more emotion!:lol :P

All of these pics are adorably cute. Thanks for sharing, CJ!
[align=center]Image[/align]

ChrissieMJ

Post by ChrissieMJ » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Aww these pics are funny and cute, I'd love to see more pictures:D

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:06 am

LOL! Secret life in the country side. I played Animal Crossing before and I really liked it. I'm gong to have to get City Folk cause I heard it's pretty fun!

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 am

Those pics are adorable :lol, who would have thought the guy could fish?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:20 am

Or take the bus!
[align=center]Image[/align]

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 am

Thanks guys!
LOL @ HeavenSent!
Well, you should see him in his downstairs room, because he rolls around all the time in his bed. :lol

This is the second floor in his house, which happened to turn into a children's room after using all the furniture he won in a dance contest...:rolleyes:

He's still a millionare too. He has a gigantic house that just won't stop growing.

He also has a Brooke-like-without-betrayal friend on the game as well, named Pekoe, who seems to have a crush on him. :lol
Here they are, by the river, then the ocean, fishing together and catching bugs. :P

He also made some more clothes, including the shirt he wore during the Oprah Interview, The shirt he wore to the Grammys when he won 8 of them, and one of his Bad Tour outfits, which has the city rocking an MJ Tribute.
Image<--The dog, named Bones, is wearing one of the Bad Tour shirts.

I also have another character on here, named Anthony, who is the narrator of this new MJ fanfic that I'm writing as we speak.
Hey, does anyone want to read a sample of a fanfic I wrote for school? I can PM it to you if you want. It's funny because this story had got me an award in my literature class. :lol
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 am

Oh man those little outfits...you'll make me go and buy a wii I swear :D. I'd love to read that story of yours.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;221248]LOL! Secret life in the country side. I played Animal Crossing before and I really liked it. I'm gong to have to get City Folk cause I heard it's pretty fun![/QUOTE]

It is!
I love it a lot, and I played it everyday for about 21 hours. :lol
Michael is an amazing fisher, and businessman. He raked in over 35,000 Bells (dollars) in one sitting from selling tuna! :icrackingup
I'm gonna take more pics of his house, because it's like he has another Neverland in Animal Crossing.
Shoot, he at least has the zoo, because he has over ten pets in his house, and the collection keeps growing. :8-26-03fruits_apple
He's about to get a bird next. :lol
I like it because you don't know what to expect each day, since the Moonwalker met a Moonman a while back.

And they graphics are beautiful, since they had this Northern Lights thing that was so pretty, I took a pic.

This is my room in the game, which has about every instrument I could find on the game, being a musician and whatnot.

But this made me laugh when I read this comment on the game:

I have a dirty mind. :rollin
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am

"Hey Michael, is that a red snapper in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221254]Oh man those little outfits...you'll make me go and buy a wii I swear :D. I'd love to read that story of yours.[/QUOTE]

Buy it, it's worth it. :8-26-03respect:
Plus, you can invite friends to the city, so I can give you my friend code so little Michael can pay you a visit. :)
This story I wrote is a little section out of my fanfic, which is still a bit of a rough draft, but I really like it.
It's is an autobio, much like the Moonwalk book, written by one of MJ's secret, but fictional child, named Anthony, who is 30 (written in 2013), telling of his life living with MJ.
My friends think it's a nice story. :)
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221263]Buy it, it's worth it. :8-26-03respect:
Plus, you can invite friends to the city, so I can give you my friend code so little Michael can pay you a visit. :)
This story I wrote is a little section out of my fanfic, which is still a bit of a rough draft, but I really like it.
It's is an autobio, much like the Moonwalk book, written by one of MJ's secret, but fictional child, named Anthony, who is 30 (written in 2013), telling of his life living with MJ.
My friends think it's a nice story. :)[/QUOTE]

Very tempting...maybe I should ask for one for christmas :lol! And as for your story, it sounds really interesting, why don't you post it here?

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221261]"Hey Michael, is that a red snapper in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"[/QUOTE]

That's what I said! :icrackingup
But she happened to just be talking about a fish, called a red snapper, that he had in one of his pockets (or invisible backpack), that she wanted to buy from him.
Whew! :8-26-03baby:
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:41 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221265]That's what I said! :icrackingup
But she happened to just be talking about a fish, called a red snapper, that he had in one of his pockets (or invisible backpack), that she wanted to buy from him.
Whew! :8-26-03baby:[/QUOTE]

Gotta love those sexual innuendos :lol!

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:48 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221264]Very tempting...maybe I should ask for one for christmas :lol! And as for your story, it sounds really interesting, why don't you post it here?[/QUOTE]

I want to, but I'm a little embarrassed about it. :lol
I'm writing the stories in little anecdotes (sp?), and I'm gonna put them all together to make a BIG autobio.
This story kinda creeps me out sometimes because I started writing it about 2 years ago, inspired from reading some fanfics on here, but when I look back at it, and watching the news now, Anthony kinda reminds me of Omer Bhatti, and my Mii looks like him too...:blink:
Oh well, I still like it, and I will post it soon.
:wink
[align=center]Image

[/align]