Michael On Animal Crossing

Post your creations! This is a place where you can post your blends, 2D artwork, 3D artwork, vector graphics, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221266]Gotta love those sexual innuendos :lol![/QUOTE]

Amen! :lol
I also recommend Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii.
Because they are both good, and you can use your Miis in both games.
Michael is such a reckless driver, like in real life :lol, and is a hell of a swordfighter and ping pong champion.
:8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221268]I want to, but I'm a little embarrassed about it. :lol
I'm writing the stories in little anecdotes (sp?), and I'm gonna put them all together to make a BIG autobio.
This story kinda creeps me out sometimes because I started writing it about 2 years ago, inspired from reading some fanfics on here, but when I look back at it, and watching the news now, Anthony kinda reminds me of Omer Bhatti, and my Mii looks like him too...:blink:
Oh well, I still like it, and I will post it soon.
:wink[/QUOTE]

Don't be embarrassed! Everyone here as you know is really friendly and supportive. I don't really consider myself to be a writer, but tried coming up with a story on a whim and have had pretty good results and responses. Try it, you might surprise yourself :D!

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221270]Amen! :lol
I also recommend Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii.
Because they are both good, and you can use your Miis in both games.
Michael is such a reckless driver, like in real life :lol, and is a hell of a swordfighter and ping pong champion.
:8-26-03respect:[/QUOTE]

:lol but...does your Michael have bad handwriting like the real one did? I swear, that man should have been a doctor...they're notorious for band penmanship :bleh.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221274]:lol but...does your Michael have bad handwriting like the real one did? I swear, that man should have been a doctor...they're notorious for band penmanship :bleh.[/QUOTE]

I know, because my doc writes so bad, he looks like he's writing in Arabic (no offense). :icrackingup
But his handwriting isn't that bad, since he has a keyboard. :lol
It's wierd, because MJ and I write the same way, meaning mixing cursive and regular print.
Ever since my 7th grade teacher insulted me, saying my cursive looked like chicken scratch, I never wrote in cursive since, but started using it for certain letters because I loved how they looked. :lol
I've been writing chapter books ever since I was 8, and the first time I shared it with someone, they called me a mental patient, which makes me hesitant to share anything because I'm so sensitive. But after recieving that award, I just can't wait to share it.
This boy is almost the total opposite of Michael, and it is so funny how they just bump heads with each other. I mean, he has done things that, from my perspective, Michael would never think of doing, and it drives him crazy! :lol
Compared to the other five (his twin sis Amethyst, younger sis Elizabeth, Prince, Paris, and Blanket), he is missing some screws and needs a tune up, but when people get to know him, he is really a sweet person and an exact mirror of his father who just puts up a wall to protect himself and his family. In this story, he spills everything and is laying down the law in this (fictional :lol) tell-all.
It's so fun to write, I dream about it at night. :cloud9
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221279]
This boy is almost the total opposite of Michael, and it is so funny how they just bump heads with each other. I mean, he has done things that, from my perspective, Michael would never think of doing, and it drives him crazy! :lol
Compared to the other five (his twin sis Amethyst, younger sis Elizabeth, Prince, Paris, and Blanket), he is missing some screws and needs a tune up, but when people get to know him, he is really a sweet person and an exact mirror of his father who just puts up a wall to protect himself and his family. In this story, he spills everything and is laying down the law in this (fictional :lol) tell-all.
It's so fun to write, I dream about it at night. :cloud9[/QUOTE]

Share :D!

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221281]Share :D![/QUOTE]

I'm ready to, but I'm just so shy and some scenes in this book is kinda...suggestive...:cryptic...so it's hard to write about something you don't really know about, meaning those suggestive themes.
I may need some help tailoring this book. :lol

P.S.: I'm gonna have to send you this sample of my book in multiple parts, since it's so big.
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221285]I'm ready to, but I'm just so shy and some scenes in this book is kinda...suggestive...:cryptic...so it's hard to write about something you don't really know about, meaning those suggestive themes.
I may need some help tailoring this book. :lol

P.S.: I'm gonna have to send you this sample of my book in multiple parts, since it's so big.[/QUOTE]

You can't be more shy than me! I spent half an hour staring at my laptop screen staring at it(and blushing hard) before I wrote the very first lovescene of my fic. And then to actually post it on the forum, I had the shakes really badly :lol! You can do it! *goes off to check her pm's*.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:52 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221287]You can't be more shy than me! I spent half an hour staring at my laptop screen staring at it(and blushing hard) before I wrote the very first lovescene of my fic. And then to actually post it on the forum, I had the shakes really badly :lol! You can do it! *goes off to check her pm's*.[/QUOTE]

I try, but honestly, I don't know anything about love scenes, or even sex itself, which is embarrassing to admit.:mellow:
I know it scientifically, but emotionally, no.
And a dictionary isn't gonna help me! :lol
I'm gonna need some MJeol help, since I'm so naive. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:54 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221288]I try, but honestly, I don't know anything about love scenes, or even sex itself, which is embarrassing to admit.:mellow:
I know it scientifically, but emotionally, no.
And a dictionary isn't gonna help me! :lol
I'm gonna need some MJeol help, since I'm so naive. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]
Funny you should say that...

Same with me *shhh*:cryptic!

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 am

Wow...:lol
I was basically handcuffed to a church, and share the same name of a church nearby my house, so sex is the last thing talked about in my house. :lol
I'll try though.;)

But Anthony is a bit of a lunatic, and also calls himself the real "***** *****", which drives Michael mad. :lol
I'll give you a list of things this boy has done, that drove MJ, and really any parent, insane: set Neverland on fire, slept with a school teacher, kissed LMP, fought Debbie, dressed up as MJ and flipped off the press, shaved his head bald (like Britney), posed nude in magazines (since he and MJ looked like twins, it was basically like MJ took the pics himself, which embarrassed him), went to Iraq and nearly died...and numerous things.
But this boy has been through some very bad experiences, most of which endangered his life, which I will keep secret until I finish writing :P, which brought him even closer to his father. They have a bond that no one can ever break.
Michael thinks of him as more of a little brother than a son.
:wub:

EDIT: man, I'm gonna have to go to bed for tonight. It's 4 in the morning and my mom is gonna kill me! :lol
I'll take some more pics of MJ in his bachelor pad and with his little girlfriend soon.
:D
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;221291]Wow...:lol
I was basically handcuffed to a church, and share the same name of a church nearby my house, so sex is the last thing talked about in my house. :lol
I'll try though.;)

But Anthony is a bit of a lunatic, and also calls himself the real "***** *****", which drives Michael mad. :lol
I'll give you a list of things this boy has done, that drove MJ, and really any parent, insane: set Neverland on fire, slept with a school teacher, kissed LMP, fought Debbie, dressed up as MJ and flipped off the press, shaved his head bald (like Britney), posed nude in magazines (since he and MJ looked like twins, it was basically like MJ took the pics himself, which embarrassed him), went to Iraq and nearly died...and numerous things.
But this boy has been through some very bad experiences, most of which endangered his life, which I will keep secret until I finish writing :P, which brought him even closer to his father. They have a bond that no one can ever break.
Michael thinks of him as more of a little brother than a son.
:wub:

EDIT: man, I'm gonna have to go to bed for tonight. It's 4 in the morning and my mom is gonna kill me! :lol
I'll take some more pics of MJ in his bachelor pad and with his little girlfriend soon.
:D[/QUOTE]

Wow, we are too similar, just add in a liberal dose of shyness and you get me :P. Sounds like Tony is quite the character, wow posing nude huh, that almost reminds me of an idea I've had in my head for my fic :lol! Can't wait to read the rest of yours :8-26-03respect:.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;221293]Wow, we are too similar, just add in a liberal dose of shyness and you get me :P. Sounds like Tony is quite the character, wow posing nude huh, that almost reminds me of an idea I've had in my head for my fic :lol! Can't wait to read the rest of yours :8-26-03respect:.[/QUOTE]

If you look for shyness in the dictionary, my pic is right there, right beside Michael's. :lol
But yeah, he posed nude over 10 times, and man, was Michael pissed! :lol
All he'd be wearing is glittery socks, penny loafers, a glove, holding a fedora over his "gifts", and nothing else. :icrackingup
He is a pure rebel. :8-26-03respect:
I'm trying my hardest to get it done. :pullhair:lol
[align=center]Image

[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:19 am

Oh I'm definitely going to like this story :lol!

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 pm

:cloud9

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Sorry I haven't been here in a while.
I was caught up with many things, coz my grandma died, my niece is sick and struggling to breathe, and I can't stop watching TII. :cryptic

I have to take more pics, since he increased his pet count to 13. :lol
Btw, does anyone have this game & a friend code?
Mikey needs some friends! :lol
[align=center]Image

[/align]