my Drawing of my favorite Prince, Michael and Paris picture. hope you like ;}

Post your creations! This is a place where you can post your blends, 2D artwork, 3D artwork, vector graphics, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

his1stladii

Post by his1stladii » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

took my alittle over four hours to get it like this n i'm tryna make it better. lol tell me what you think!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Okay, well I was going to give you a thumbs up but I can't seem to find a smiley that is doing it, you will have to use your power of imagination.
I instantly know what picture that is, I love pictures of Michael with his kids! My faviourite picture would have to be the 3 of them sitting like they are sulking, I cant really explain it but you'd know the one if you was it. Paris' face looks very Paris in you drawing, you really brought out that thing she has. I don't know what it is, but there is something so peaceful about her.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;223103]Okay, well I was going to give you a thumbs up but I can't seem to find a smiley that is doing it, you will have to use your power of imagination.
I instantly know what picture that is, I love pictures of Michael with his kids! My faviourite picture would have to be the 3 of them sitting like they are sulking, I cant really explain it but you'd know the one if you was it. Paris' face looks very Paris in you drawing, you really brought out that thing she has. I don't know what it is, but there is something so peaceful about her.[/QUOTE]

I know which picture that is!

I think you're drawing is just lovely! I love it. Paris does look very much like Paris like oldschoolfan said. I really love this picture of them as well. It just makes me go "Awwww!" and squeal all over lol.

I think it's good. Keep it up! :thumbsup

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 pm

that is a very nice picture. :D

his1stladii

Post by his1stladii » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;223103]Okay, well I was going to give you a thumbs up but I can't seem to find a smiley that is doing it, you will have to use your power of imagination.
I instantly know what picture that is, I love pictures of Michael with his kids! My faviourite picture would have to be the 3 of them sitting like they are sulking, I cant really explain it but you'd know the one if you was it. Paris' face looks very Paris in you drawing, you really brought out that thing she has. I don't know what it is, but there is something so peaceful about her.[/QUOTE]

yeh i know what you mean about Paris, she seems so content and at ease. n i know wht picture your talking about i love that one too, i'm currently in the process of drawing it. i jus love the pictures with Michael and the kids because it shows what a loving father he was, jus by how close they always seem to want to be near him.....

his1stladii

Post by his1stladii » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;223104]I know which picture that is!

I think you're drawing is just lovely! I love it. Paris does look very much like Paris like oldschoolfan said. I really love this picture of them as well. It just makes me go "Awwww!" and squeal all over lol.

I think it's good. Keep it up! :thumbsup[/QUOTE]

thank you! that means alot.:)

his1stladii

Post by his1stladii » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';223109]that is a very nice picture. :D[/QUOTE]

thank you;)