melissas art..hehe

Post your creations! This is a place where you can post your blends, 2D artwork, 3D artwork, vector graphics, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:03 am

so ive been playing this game where i just randomly pick Michael pics closing my eyes from my computer..and then drawing em really quickly.. lol.. just wanted to see how many sketches i could come up with quickly..i think they got progressively worse..but here they are. lol

mysteriousone

melissas art..hehe

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 am

[QUOTE=SpinnigLoafers;186109]Just another sketch i did today..lol.. i think its comical how big his lips are.. hehe
[img][img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/73/img0008zb0.th.jpg[/img][/img][/QUOTE]
Very comical indeed, :lol Still, I like it! :D

That second lot you've just posted............not bad for just closing your eyes and doing them! I like the third picture the best, it's awesome! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing! :D

Mysti!

P.S. How's that drawing of Michael with the missing arm going? :bleh :lol Nooooo I am NOT going to let you off that one! :uh_uh: LOL!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:08 am

lol..i promise..ill get it done sometime..im just soooo busy with everything else..

And heres a painting i just finished for one of my classes..Did not come out how i pictured it.. a little plain..but overall i think i like it..lol. Can you guess who its supposed to represent? hehe

mysteriousone

melissas art..hehe

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:53 am

Aww...it's okay, just when you're ready!

And, I like that painting too--I see a Fedora, and a glove, hmmmm......could it be--no, I don't want to say incase I'm wrong!! :bleh :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 pm

Well i was watching my video..lol..and i love this clip from black or white..he looks so beautiful....so i decided to just sketch it you know...but then i got all crazy and decided to add color.. he pretty much looks like a zombie right now.. lol.. im not sure where i was going with it.. it certainly is one of the weirdest things ive done.. i guess i was just getting tired of doing totaly photo realistic stuff...so yep..this is what ive done so far..im gonna do more to it.. thanks

mysteriousone

melissas art..hehe

Post by mysteriousone » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:04 pm

:o Yes, you did go a little overboard, didn't you! :lol However, I still like it, and there's no harm in experiencing a little and trying something totally different............by doing this, we discover which fields we're truly talented in! Too many people are afraid to try different things, and tend to stick with the same old routine and in doing so, get bored! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing Melissa! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:58 am

lol..well if u thought that was wack...heres another one...im loving my pastels right now..this was an old skecth i had.. i know it sucks...haha...but im just looking for fun..i like the colors..

mysteriousone

melissas art..hehe

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:20 pm

:o *SCREAMs and runs* :lol I'm totally joking! I've been sitting here studying it, lol and the more I studied it, the more I liked it! Honestly, it's awesome--good stuff girl! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:26 pm

new paitning...definitely not my best...

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:15 am

new drawing..not very good..im not well with graphite..dont understand shading very well..lol..plus this is only about 5 inches tall..think i made him too small..

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:07 pm

here ya go..this is as finished as its gonna get..lol..im frustrated with it..the paper its on does not allow for easy erasing so if i mess with it anymore its gonna be completely messed up.. i know u kept wanting me to finish it..lol

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:42 am

so i know that these are completely unrelated to michael..but i wanted to show you a bit of my photography..
mostly flowers..

to see the full versions u can download them at http://dizzyemotions.deviantart.com/ (they look better bigger..lol)

SpinnigLoafers
Trial Period
Trial Period

melissas art..hehe

Post by SpinnigLoafers » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:28 pm

Heres a painting i just completed for one of my classes.. The little girl in it is one of the campers i had in my cabin this summer at my diabetic camp. Shes adorable. The painting didnt come out exactly how i wanted it..but im generally pleased..ill still be reworking a couple of things..