One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

This forum is for all other MJ stories that are not romantic AND for non-MJ related stories, essays, poetry, song-pardodies, mysteries, horror, science fiction, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Post Reply
Angel eyez
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Angel eyez » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:41 pm

The Tears We Cry

The tears we cry are showing
The pain that we all feel
Yesterday is so distant
Your death seems so unreal
God stuck his gentle hands
To the earth and chose your heart
Not in order to pain us
Nor in order to keep us apart
It’s time for you to join
The group of angels up above
Leaving us with your memory
Of timid yet tender love
Yes we cry in pain
Because we’ve lost a loving friend
In our eyes you were to young
For your life to come to an end
The tears we cry are showing
The pain of our loss getting greater
But this is not goodbye for us
It’s simply “see you later.”


and i hope thathe is feeling better in heaven.
he had alot of depression. and his mind came to suicide..... :sneddoncr
MY BABY NICK!!!

Image :wub: :wub: :wub:

misdreavus
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:00 pm

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by misdreavus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:52 pm

Originally posted by Angel eyez
The Tears We Cry

The tears we cry are showing
The pain that we all feel
Yesterday is so distant
Your death seems so unreal
God stuck his gentle hands
To the earth and chose your heart
Not in order to pain us
Nor in order to keep us apart
It’s time for you to join
The group of angels up above
Leaving us with your memory
Of timid yet tender love
Yes we cry in pain
Because we’ve lost a loving friend
In our eyes you were to young
For your life to come to an end
The tears we cry are showing
The pain of our loss getting greater
But this is not goodbye for us
It’s simply “see you later.”


and i hope thathe is feeling better in heaven.
he had alot of depression. and his mind came to suicide..... :sneddoncr
thats so sad! I'll pray for your friend's spirit when I pray tonight...
My Turn-\\\"I Have A Dream\\\"-an editorial by misdreavus



Visit Ligra_97024\\\'s petpage!





Mount St. Helens





Mt. St. Helens

Angel eyez
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Angel eyez » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:22 pm

Thank you...

I feel feel so lost without him.
MY BABY NICK!!!

Image :wub: :wub: :wub:

Off_the_wall
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Off_the_wall » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:34 pm

thats so sad :(
SARAH

Warrior
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:51 am

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Warrior » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:50 pm

Angel_eyez I am so sorry about your friend...here is something I wrote I hope it helps a little...


A Loved One


A lifetime draws to a close
A passing away of a loved one
But out of the ashes arose
Such strong emotions.

Even though you are now apart
Think about the love you had
Look deep into your heart
Think good thoughts not bad.

Look up into the sky at night
And you will see a new star
Wish upon it with eyes closed tight
And you will see him from afar.

He may have gone from this place
But know he is still here
And look deep and you will trace
His presence here, there and everywhere.

SexyChica
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2900
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:00 am
Location: USA

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by SexyChica » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:46 pm

That's sad your friend took that route... :(
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

Angel eyez
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Angel eyez » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:33 am

Originally posted by Warrior
Angel_eyez I am so sorry about your friend...here is something I wrote I hope it helps a little...


A Loved One


A lifetime draws to a close
A passing away of a loved one
But out of the ashes arose
Such strong emotions.

Even though you are now apart
Think about the love you had
Look deep into your heart
Think good thoughts not bad.

Look up into the sky at night
And you will see a new star
Wish upon it with eyes closed tight
And you will see him from afar.

He may have gone from this place
But know he is still here
And look deep and you will trace
His presence here, there and everywhere.

Thank you so much...do you mind if I wrote it down and say it at his funral?
I would appriciate it. :goodtalki

I'm feeling so depressed. I loved him so much....:'-(

Thanks again 4 ur guys conferting words....
MY BABY NICK!!!

Image :wub: :wub: :wub:

Warrior
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:51 am

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Warrior » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:39 am

Originally posted by Angel eyez
Thank you so much...do you mind if I wrote it down and say it at his funral?
I would appriciate it. :goodtalki
yes you can that is no problem at all

privacy
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by privacy » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:06 am

AngelEyes.. that's beautiful.. it really is. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Yogi.. that poem's wonderful.. :) xx
[align=center]Image



I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

frozen rose
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:53 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by frozen rose » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:28 am

I am so sorry to hear that Angel_Eyez!

.:*Fran*:.
[align=center]Image



Image



Image



Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Angel eyez
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Angel eyez » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:47 pm

well the funral went well... I couldn't really speak but I got it out. I cried throughout the whole thing...but yeah...I still a part of me is gone. But...... :sick:
MY BABY NICK!!!

Image :wub: :wub: :wub:

privacy
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by privacy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:53 pm

I hope the pain passes soon, girl. *hugs*
[align=center]Image



I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Angel eyez
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

Post by Angel eyez » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:57 pm

you guys are great. thank you for all of your help. I'm sure that I'll get over it....but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon..

~:*}
MY BABY NICK!!!

Image :wub: :wub: :wub:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest