Guardians of friendship

This forum is for all other MJ stories that are not romantic AND for non-MJ related stories, essays, poetry, song-pardodies, mysteries, horror, science fiction, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

ForeverMJLover

Guardians of friendship

Post by ForeverMJLover » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:22 pm

As the describtion says this is a story about friendship wich I`ve dedicated to frozenrose who is a very good friend okay my best friend on theese forums however I`m not happy with the title now here`s the chars

Charecters:

Chiyo (frozenrose):Chiyo is the dragon guardian of friendship. When she becomes a guardian she is known as dragoness and has huge green dragon wings, two pearly white fangs sticking out from her upper lip, her eyes a sky blue and her skin is dark green and scaly. As a guardian she has the power to spot if somebody has true friendship and if it`s not the person who is lying will be destroyed and her psychic power is levitation. Also in guardian form she has long green hair. She has long black hair and dark blue eyes and wears a blue T-shirt with a dragon on it and blue pants saying dragon down the sides when not in guardian form. Later on she is given the power to control the earth.

Maria (me): Maria is the unicorn guardian of friendship. When she becomes a guardian she is known as Unicorn mare and has a huge golden unicorn horn sticking out from her forehead. Her skin is pure white and her eyes are dark blue. As a guardian she has the power to detect people who try to ruin a friendship and destroy them and her psychick power is throwing powerfull pyschick blasts at people. Also in her guardian form she has pure white hair. She has long fiery red hair, dark green eyes and wears a thight red dress when she is not in guardian form. Later on she is given the power to control light.

Micheal (Micheal Jackson): Micheal is the gryphon guardian of friendship. When he becomes a guardian he is known as Gryphon and has huge brown gryphon wings sticking out from his back. His skin is dark brown and his eyes are golden brown. As a guardian he has the power to see if someone is just using thier friends to get something and then destroy them and his pyschick power is mind control. Also when in guardian form he has long dark brown hair. He looks like in the dangerous era when he is not a guardian and he wears a very thigh black T-shirt and tight black pants. Later on he is given the power to control fire.

Pets:

Scar: Scar is Chiyo`s dark green dragon. He has huge bat like light green wings and lime green eyes. His fangs are pearly white and he is named because he has a huge scar across his right eye wich makes him blind on that eye.

Purity: Purity is Maria`s pure white unicorn. She has a medium sized golden horn sticking from her forehead and sky blue eyes. Her mane and tail are pure white and she is named because of what she symbolizes.

Guardian: Guardian is Micheals dark brown griffin. He has two huge dark brown wings sticking from his back and his eyes are golden brown. The tuft of hair on his tail is black and he is named because of the way he acts towards Micheal.

(Okay there is the charcters but I`m not completly done with the humans yet)

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

Guardians of friendship,Elemental guardians,Mutant trouble

frozen rose

Guardians of friendship

Post by frozen rose » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:42 pm

LOVE IT!
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

ForeverMJLover

Guardians of friendship

Post by ForeverMJLover » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:38 am

(Okay I decided to make this story a little diffrent from my other stories and you`ll se how in this chapter and by the way this story will be finished since it is dedicated to someone and I will not care how long it will take I will finish it)

Introduction:

You slowly enter a claring within a forest and spot a cloaked figure sitting by a fire a cloak wrapped tightly around the body.

"So you decided to come that`s good please have a seat young one but please close to fire" The cloaked figure said and you sit down as near to the fire as you can without getting burned.

"As you know I`ve invited you here to tell you the story of protecting friendship but you may find my way of telling a story a litte...diffrent than what you are used to" The cloaked figure said and grapped something froma poket within his cloak.

He threw some sort of dust into the fire and the fire quickly spread and "swallowed" you and the cloaked figure but you quickly discovered the fire didn`t burn you and the landsacpe suddenly changes and becomes the inside of a huge building "this is where or story begins......."

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

Guardians of friendship,Elemental guardians,Mutant trouble

frozen rose

Guardians of friendship

Post by frozen rose » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:53 am

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Angel eyez

Guardians of friendship

Post by Angel eyez » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:10 pm

Ooooo aaahhhh