Elements within

This forum is for all other MJ stories that are not romantic AND for non-MJ related stories, essays, poetry, song-pardodies, mysteries, horror, science fiction, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

ForeverMJLover

Elements within

Post by ForeverMJLover » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:19 pm

As the title suggest this has something to do with elements now join the guardians as they go trough a new world learning to cooarparte, frienships blossom and struggling with time because of noe girls Major secret...Join them as they go on the journey to deafet the evil dragon....

Charecters:

Tanja (me): Tanja is a 19 year old girl with long red hair and sky blue eyes.
She wears clear contacts as she can`t see very far without contacts or classes but she is a dancer/actor/singer so she prefers contacts. She usally wears a black T-shirt hidden underneath a very baggy black pullover and baggy black pants. She also wears blakc biker boots but despite her looks she is actully a very kind girl and cares about other before herself and that`s why she agrees to become the leader of the Elemental guardians straight away because someone needs her help. Tanja or Taj as she is called by friends also carries around a very big secret you see she is pregnant with a dragons baby but the dragon was human when she meet him. This child however is more speacila than being part dragon and part human this child alos has a very speacial powers wich is to create eternal peace in the world and after that all humans are immortal however all people who have helped out with the baby and helped Taj is immortal as soon as the baby is born so it`s important the baby is born and protected untill it discovers it`s power and can use it. Taj have never told anyone about her secret not even her best friend Merrigone but as her and her friends journey through the dimension they need to help someone else discovers Taj`s secret.....Also Taj is allready friends with all the people on the team because she has acted with them in some movies (I`m gonna make up some titles as the story goes along) exept Marrigone whom she has known since she was 17.

Johnny Depp: Image Johnny is a little uncertain about the truth of the Elemental guardian thing untill Taj saves his life by using her powers and so Johnny becomes the second one on the team wich means he accepts the fact he is the chosen earth guardian. Johnny got to know Taj a month before she found out she was pregant wich was while she still 18 and back then she seemed innocent and the sort of gilr who didn`t get in bed with the first the best boy she saw so it came as a huge shock to him when Taj told the team about her "little" secret shortly after Micheal discovered it.

Micheal Jackson: Image
Micheal is one of the few (forout Taj) who is certain about the truth of the Elemental guardians and joins the team as soon as he is told he is the chosen water guardian. Micheal is also the one who discovers Taj`s secret and get angry with the boy who did it two her but when Taj tells him that she agreed to it and the importance of the babys birth Micheal cools down and promises to help out as soon as the baby is born. He got to know Taj when she was 18 and like Johnny he thought she would never do what she did so it was a shock for him to.

Orlando Bloom: Image. Orlando is another one who has trouble beliving that he is the chosen fire guardian untill he uses his power to save a little childs life and then he joins the team. Olando got ot know Tanja when she was 18 and became like a brother to her so when she told him her secret (she told the team one by one) he got so angry he almost burned down a nearby house but then she told him the importance of the childs birth and that she had said yes to sleeping with the guy who made her pregnant.

Elijah Wood: Image. Elijah is another one of the few that belives he is a chosen guardian and joins the team as soon as he gets to know that he is the chosen Air guardian. He (like the rest of the team exept Marrigone) has known Taj since she was 18 but unlike the others he is not shocked about her secret at all strangely enough as he had a hunch about so he agrees to help out with the baby when it`s born.

Alan Rickman: Image Alan doesn`t belive he is the chosen Darkness guardian untill he saves one of the other guardians by using his powers and then he joins the team. He is also shocked to discover Taj`s secret but he accepts faster than the others and also agrees to help out when the baby is born (like the others).

Daniel Radcliff: Image Daniel is chaught in the middle of beliving and not beliving he is the chosen Ice gaurdian but then when his powers shines trough when he accidntly freezes a nearby chair. He is also shocked that Taj is pregant but also a bit jealous until Taj tells him there is nothing between her and the babies daddy anymore.

Tom Felton: Image Tom also has a hard time beliving he is the chosen Lightning guardian untill he uses his power to save a fellow actor. As with the others he is also shocked to find out Taj is pregnant but like the others accepts is and also promises to help out with the baby when it`s born.

Marrigone (fozenrose): Marrigone is a 19 year old girl who have known Taj since Taj was 17. She has long chestnut brown hair and hazel green eyes. Marrigone is mostly seen wearing baggy grey jumpers and baggy grey jeans aswell as comfy red trainers. Marrigone is also shocked to discover that Taj is pregnant but also angry that she has kept it from her and like the others promises to help otu once the baby is born. Marrigone (like a few others) don`t have trouble beliving she is the chosen light guardian.

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

Guardians of friendship,Elemental guardians,Mutant trouble

frozen rose

Elements within

Post by frozen rose » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:05 pm

cool...........
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

ForeverMJLover

Elements within

Post by ForeverMJLover » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:38 pm

Meet Tanja the leader

Had it really been a month since she had been here last.

She rembered the streets clearly but back then she weren`t a chosen leader nor had she discovered she was preganant with a dragons baby but thinks cnahe over a month and she was a chosen leder now and she was to be the mother of a dargons child.

Right now she was in Johnny Depps neighberhood because Johnny was the next to be added to the team as he was after all the chosen Earth guardian but she knew he had not belived it when he had ben told he was so it was up to her to convince him all she had to do was wait for him.

"But I hate waiting" The girl said as her fiery red hair blew around her shoulder as her sky blue eyes watched for any sign of Johnny.

She was immpsoiable to spot her black clothing falling in to the night`s darkness completly so unless you knew she was there you wouldn`t be able to spot her and she was happy about it.

As she watched for signs of Johnny she pulled out a picture of a 19 year old girl with Chestnut brown hair and hazel green eyes and she was standing next to the girl at least on one side but on her other side was Micheal Jackosn another friend of the girl

The girl on the picture was one of the girls friends her best friend actully but not even she knew about the girls "little" secret.

The girl ,named Tanja, smiled slighty before putting the picture back in her pocket "back then everything was normal and I wern`t pregnant but this baby have to be brought into the world and protected and then again even is it weren`t that special I would still brint it in to the world abortion is so horriable it should be a crime" Tanja said to herself before pulling out a notebook from a her backpack wich was resting beside her and flipped it open.

A picture of a younger version of the girl from the picture was one the first page and Tanja was standing right next to her.

This was the first picture that where takne of Tanja and the girl, named Marrigone, after they became friends.

This had been when Tanja was 17 and living with her abusive foster father who eiather beat her or raped her depending on his mood or how sober he was.

Tanja rembered that Marrigone had went absolutely crazy when Tanja had told her how her foster father treated her infact she had gotten so mad she had ordered Tanja to gome to her house and stay there wich Tana did.

Few days later the police arrested Tanja`s foster father and then a week after Tnaja`s foster fathers arrest Marrigone reunited Tanja with her real mother and all three had went to the Carnival where this picture was taken.

Tanja smiled as she read the text below the picture wich was written in red letters:

No matter what I`ll be there for you to bring you trough dark times. You and me are firends forever.
From you eternal friend Marrigone.

Tanja then shut the notebook and put it back in her backpack and then she heard a cry for help and ammedtitly regonized the voice to belong to Johnny Depp.

She clutched the maddlon around her neck wich glowed a britgh blue and Tanja`s cloth became a thight black dress and a set of eagle like black wing sprouted from her back.

Tanja easily took of towards the dirction of the yell not knowing what she would find....

(Okay short chappie I know and yes I know I`m evil leaving you with a cliffe allready but hey I don`t care well I do but ohh nevermind)

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

frozen rose

Elements within

Post by frozen rose » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:43 pm

cool.
[align=center]Image

frozen rose

Elements within

Post by frozen rose » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:56 pm

BUMP!
[align=center]Image

ForeverMJLover

Elements within

Post by ForeverMJLover » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:15 pm

I`m working on chapter two wich is probenly gonna be up soon but I don`t know however I`m able to spend more time working on stories in week 42 as thats what us Danish men call Autumn vacation but don`t worry new chapter will be up sooner

My angel

frozen rose

Elements within

Post by frozen rose » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:54 pm

oh...
[align=center]Image