Mutant trouble

This forum is for all other MJ stories that are not romantic AND for non-MJ related stories, essays, poetry, song-pardodies, mysteries, horror, science fiction, ETC.

Moderator: Global Moderator

ForeverMJLover

Mutant trouble

Post by ForeverMJLover » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:11 pm

(Another story and yes I do love Micheal even though I`m having a charcter mistreat him horribly and this based on X-men)

Charcecters:

Micheal Jackson: Image In this story Micheal has powers that makes him a mutant. He can heal people and control earth however there is one problem..He doesn`t know...yet

Sara: Sara has long black hair and and dark brown eyes and wear all black leather clothing. She hates mutants and when she finds out her idol is one she starts hating him and she mistreats him horribly after he is chaught. Spends most of her time mistreating Micheal.

Fran (frozenrose): Fran is a young teenage girl with brown hair and hazel green eyes. She wears a pair of grey pants, a black jumper and black trainers. She is a great fan of Micheal Jackosn and a mutant. She can shapeshift into any animal and understand them weather she is animal or human form. Spends most of her time drawing or listning to music

Tanja (me): Tanja has long tiger colored hair and yellow cat like eyes. She wear a tiger coloured T-shirt, a tiger coloured sweatshirt and tiger colored pants. She is also a great fan of Micheal and a mutant. She has the power to turn into any creature that looks like a tiger and making any creature that looks like a tiger appear. Spends most of her time dancing, drawing or singing. She also likes inventing and she is very good at it.

Pets:

Hope: Image Micheal`s golden retriver puppy whom he finds after being saved. However she was badly injured but Mike nursed her back to health and bestowed upon her the name Hope.

Killer and King: Image Killer(left) and King(right) are the pets of Sara and the once resposable for Michael`s capture. Like they owner they hate mutants and often tries to Bite Michael and sometimes they are permitted to do so. They may look innocent on this pic but trust me they are usally not that calm.

Midnight: Image Midnight is Frna`s Raven who follows her every. Once he almost pecked out the eyes of a boy who tried harming her because he has not forgotten that she treated his injured wing so he could fly again and he have stayed with her since.

Snowstorm: Image. SNowstorm is Tanja`s pet. The two where born on the same day and a special bond where then created between. When the zoo that Snowstorm lives in closed down Snowstorm was soupossed to be put down but Tanja saved her because Snowstorm acted like a big kity around her. Snowstorm and Tanja have been together ever since and Snowstorm protects Tanja with all her might and the two are never apart.

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

Guardians of friendship,Elemental guardians,Mutant trouble

frozen rose

Mutant trouble

Post by frozen rose » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:36 pm

Continue!
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

For All Time

Mutant trouble

Post by For All Time » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:08 pm

as much as I find this story very creative...im not happy with the fact that michael is some 'mutant' and u spell his name Michael not micheal
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]http://www.mjjunkies.com/[/align]

Keep_The_Faith1

Mutant trouble

Post by Keep_The_Faith1 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:12 pm

oooooh this story sounds cool :D Can't wait for more :D

frozen rose

Mutant trouble

Post by frozen rose » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Originally posted by For All Time
as much as I find this story very creative...im not happy with the fact that michael is some 'mutant' and u spell his name Michael not micheal
Does it really matter if she spells his name wrong? I did it when I was like 10 and still do it today, when I'm a bit lazy. So... you have a problem with Michael being a 'mutant' and not a 'dragon', hmmm... strange. :cryptic
[align=center]Image

ForeverMJLover

Mutant trouble

Post by ForeverMJLover » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:43 pm

Actully that`s how they spell Michael`s name in my country

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

ForeverMJLover

Mutant trouble

Post by ForeverMJLover » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm

[align=center]The capture[/align]

The silence of the night is broken by the feroucius barking of Dobermen, the paddering of running feet every now and then hitting a water puddle and the heavy breathing of someone who is beeing haunted.

The man who was haunted was Michael Jackson because he is a mutant unfortantly he doesn`t know of his powers at least not yet.

Michael quickly hit himself behind a wall, his beutifull long curly black hair stuck to his face because of the sweat and rain, His thight black T-shirt, the blak jacket with the silver arm band, the thight black pants and the black boots wet because of the heavy rain that poured from the sky.

His chocolate brown eyes where full of fear as he looked around the corner spotting the two Dorbermen coming closer and closer to his hiding place.

Michael immidetly took of running but the dogs chaught sight of him and quickly followed as a dark figure walked up behind them watching them chase after Michael.

Michael off course kept running just wanting to get away from the dogs but he slipped in a water puddle and feel on his knees but he got up quickly unfrotantly the Dobermen had chaught up with him.

One stood infront of him Snarling in warning and one stood behind him ready to attack if he moves as much as a muscle.

Michael didn`t dare to move not even when he heard the sound of footsteps coming towards him.

The dark figure from before came up to the dog behind Michael and shows up to be a young girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes.

She was clad in all black leather clothing.

She takes a tranquilzzer gun out of her pocket and fires it hitting Michael in shoulder.

Michael almost immidetly falls asleep but his chaught by the girl as a car drives up.

Michael is tied up and thrown into the passenger seat and the car speeds away the girl however doesn`t know that someone have witnessed what have been going on and that Michael will be saved from her.

My angel

frozen rose

Mutant trouble

Post by frozen rose » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:40 pm

ooo O_O
[align=center]Image

ForeverMJLover

Mutant trouble

Post by ForeverMJLover » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:28 pm

(Okay I just came up with the idea to shift the POV`s in this story so that one chapter is normal POV the other is Michael`s but I don`t know if I should so I`ll let you be the judge of that but just so you know this chapter is Michael`s POV)

[align=center]Sara the mutant hater[/align]

I start to come around cone again entering the real world and find myself in a cave with a ray of sun shine shining down on me.

I try to move only to discover my hands have been tied above my head, the rope is slowly digging into my wrists and feet have been tied aswell the ropes digging into my ankles.

I don`t even know why I`m here ecept I`m being accused of being a mutant but that`s riddciulus I don`t even have powers I would have know if I did...Wouldn`t I?

I suddenly hear growling and regonize it ammdeitly and I turn my head and see the two Dobermen who had been chasing me earlier.

I didn`t like the expressions on thier faces but since I couldn`t move I had to prepare for what ever they where gonna do but then I saw a young girl walk up to them.

"King Killer SIT" she said and both dogs sat down but continued to growl at me as the girl walked up to me with anger shining in her eyes, "Look at that my hero captured like a filthy mutant...Ohh wait I forgot you are a filty mutant" she said her voice full of anger and hatred, "I don`t know what your talking about I`m.."I said but then the girls hand connects with my face and I automaticcly turn it away due to the impact.

I feel blood starting to run down me cheeck realising the girl hit me with her long nails and then I see that she is standing with some sort of thing that reminded me of what they usally burn mark (I forgot the name of it in english I`m from Denmark after all) cows and horses with and I gulp.

She raises her right hand and pull down my sleeve and then slowly raises the thing and quickly puts it on my arm and a searing pain shoots trough my arm as the mark burns into my skin and I can`t keep myself from realsing a scream of pain the girl just smiles evilly as she finnaly removes the burn mark.

She smiles evilly as she snaps her fingers and one of her dogs walks over carrying a whip and once again I gulp as she raises it andlet fall.

She hits me on the chest but this time instead of screaming in pain I release a silent tear as she continues to whip me 14 times.

I feel the blood oozing out of the wounds at my chest and shoulders as she raises my head to meet her eyes, "I`ll see you tommorow Mutant*she said and walked away with her Dobermen following her closely as I stood there silent tears falling from eyes and hitting the floor whising for someone to come and save me

My angel

frozen rose

Mutant trouble

Post by frozen rose » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:04 pm

*jaw drops* THAT LITTLE SON OF A B!TCH!!!! how dare she!!!
[align=center]Image

JordanMC

Mutant trouble

Post by JordanMC » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:45 am

:thumbsup
[align=center]

?[/align]

For All Time

Mutant trouble

Post by For All Time » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:44 pm

Originally posted by frozen rose
Does it really matter if she spells his name wrong? I did it when I was like 10 and still do it today, when I'm a bit lazy. So... you have a problem with Michael being a 'mutant' and not a 'dragon', hmmm... strange. :cryptic

actually i do have a problem with michael being a dragon..coz he inst one is he..he is a human being....wtf?? you are f**king strannge...since when did i not have a problem with michael being a dragon...why in hell would u even compare him to a dragon..does michael have scales...nooo.does he breathe fire...uhm...nooooo

so dont talk back to me!

and a mutant is something that is deformed in some way so ofcourse i have a problem u shit. :extremely

frozen rose

Mutant trouble

Post by frozen rose » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:07 pm

In my stories I normally write Michael as a mythical creature, like a dragon. And, why can't I defend my friend? I'm not back talking you. Mutants, can also be a morphing creature. You can use your imagination to make any creature to look like anything you want, they don't have to be disgusting corpes! Like the Devil doesn't have to be a red skinned, black horned, dragon tailed, humanoid, lizarded tongued thing, it could be something unexpected, like a child, or a human, a handsome/beautiful man/human form. I am just explaining something to you.
[align=center]Image

ForeverMJLover

Mutant trouble

Post by ForeverMJLover » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:22 pm

actually i do have a problem with michael being a dragon..coz he inst one is he..he is a human being....wtf?? you are f**king strannge...since when did i not have a problem with michael being a dragon...why in hell would u even compare him to a dragon..does michael have scales...nooo.does he breathe fire...uhm...nooooo

so dont talk back to me!

and a mutant is something that is deformed in some way so ofcourse i have a problem u shit. :extremely
Have you never watched X-men? In that movie mutants are plain old people like you and me but they have speacial powers and that`s exatly what I`m doing here so your the one with the problem if you can`t see that after how I descibered the charcters

My angel

For All Time

Mutant trouble

Post by For All Time » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:29 pm

omg this is too wierd.....