Kanye West poses as Jesus Christ

Other related news articles that could be considered 'off topic', but can be related to current situations.

Moderator: Global Moderator

linzfinz03

Post by linzfinz03 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:10 am

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entne ... 64000.html

What do you guys think of this? I personally think he is stupid. He said himself that he does and says this outragious stuff just for attention. It says so in the article.

CaptainEO

Post by CaptainEO » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:38 pm

wow... im predicting big controversy over that pic.

Thank you SO MUCH Blame It On The Boogie! YOU ROCK MY WORLD! <3

SexySioux
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by SexySioux » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 pm

lol!
we get Rolling Stone in the mail and when i saw the cover..i was like "Oh snaps..."
personally...im a christian..but, i dont really care if he dresses up as Jesus. I mean, I do..but, i shouldn't worry over it or start an uproar about it...he'll get his judgement.

Sorta Off Topic: I hate it when singers and actors talk about how they believe in God and they thank Jesus in their speeches...but in the previews u see them in, has them in a nude scene, or on their music video they are spittin out curse words and such. that really makes me mad.

Ebony Eyes

Post by Ebony Eyes » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:23 am

We talked about this is Debate class once. First of all , as a Christian, I believe that Jesus should not a novelty costume that you put on for a photoshoot. And second of all, If Kanye is as soo great- he shouldn't have to dress up like Jesus on the cover and Muhammad Ali inside the magazine [which is odd because Ali is Muslim and Kanye says how much he(Kanye) believes in God so strongly] This greatness he claims to have should show though on it's own.
The essence of innocence.....

Dove For Land.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:43 pm

That man is truly ignorant. I can't stand him personally, but his music is great.

Tessa

Post by Tessa » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:18 am

[QUOTE=SexySioux;147432]lol!
we get Rolling Stone in the mail and when i saw the cover..i was like "Oh snaps..."
personally...im a christian..but, i dont really care if he dresses up as Jesus. I mean, I do..but, i shouldn't worry over it or start an uproar about it...he'll get his judgement.

Sorta Off Topic: I hate it when singers and actors talk about how they believe in God and they thank Jesus in their speeches...but in the previews u see them in, has them in a nude scene, or on their music video they are spittin out curse words and such. that really makes me mad.[/QUOTE]

Im a Christian too and I aggree wholeheartedly...My mom always says that they shouldnt thank God for what he didnt give them...He gave them the talent yes..but not to be used in those vain ways...
ImageImageImage

He dances as if floating on air...

[align=center]My Fanfic Last Updated 12/26/06[/align]

[align=center]ADAPTATION OF THRILLER[/align]