Footage of DA's 2003 Announcement

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 pm

LunaJo67 has done it again and found the impossible. If you have not watched and collected her videos shame on you.

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and lose the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

Who knows after this airing of it to so many Fans for the first time it just may vanish for good, "removed by YouTube due to content"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaJo67#p/c/0/fOudWnu6j0E[/media]

Last edited by Dialdancer on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 am

Thank you a MILLION times Dial!! This is a great link to have up here. And God bless Luna for her admirable collecting of the fact videos and working with it all. *Some lifesavers*

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

justice

Post by justice » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]
LunaJo67 has done it again and found the impossible. If you have not watched and collected her videos shame on you.

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and loss the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick
to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

Who knows after this airing of it to so many Fans for the first time it just may vanish for good, "removed by YouTube due to content"

[/quote]
I'm sick to my stomach after watching this horrific episode in Michael's life. HOW COULD THEY???
I despise them all. What Michael went through is a crying SHAME!!! All the LOVE and JOY he gave
to the world and this is the thanks he got in return. I don't know how he lasted so long.

justice

Post by justice » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and loss the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick
to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

[/quote]
I'm sick to my stomach after watching this horrific episode in Michael's life. HOW COULD THEY???
I despise them all. What Michael went through is a crying SHAME!!! All the LOVE and JOY he gave
to the world and this is the thanks he got in return. I don't know how he lasted so long.