Page 7 of 9

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:22 pm
by HoldMeThrillMe
Originally posted by superjacksonfan69
GET READY FOR THAT NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES VERDICT BY TODAY.

Perfect example.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:22 pm
by A.Beautiful.Mind
Okay everyone, we MUST stay strong and not create conflicts.

Pray for Michael and his family.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:23 pm
by James12
Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMeQUOTE (HoldMeThrillMe)No, it's actually their job to decide if MJ is guilty or innocent. Fairness doesn't factor in to it at all.

[/b]


Fairness doesn't factor in a jury's job? You're not making any sense. Without being fair-minded observers, no jury can cast a verdict. They were chosen precisely because they said they felt they could be fair.


And there's a line between confident and cocky. I wish some fans would recognize it.
[/quote]

What are you trying to say here?

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:23 pm
by superjacksonfan69
Originally posted by nowayout11
Not necessarily. The deliberations will take as long as they will take. Could take an hour. a day. a week. All we know is that it's about to be in their hands.

Iam shock! ***At this time there are approx. 5:09 hours for the jury to render a verdict today.***

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:25 pm
by James12
[quote]Originally posted by *Ã

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:25 pm
by nowayout11
Originally posted by superjacksonfan69
Iam shock! ***At this time there are approx. 5:09 hours for the jury to render a verdict today.***
CourtTV says the court will close at 2:30 PST. That's 2 hours away.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:25 pm
by HoldMeThrillMe
There was no masked comment, what I said was clear and concise. Make of it what you will.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:27 pm
by superjacksonfan69
Originally posted by nowayout11
CourtTV says the court will close at 2:30 PST. That's 2 hours away.
Ok that just mean Michael will have to come back monday to hear his faith right? Time in Santa Maria, CA, USA (PDT): 12:25 PM, Friday, Jun 3, 2005

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:29 pm
by ~Vicky~
heart palpitations.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:29 pm
by nowayout11
Originally posted by superjacksonfan69
Ok that just mean Michael will have to come back monday to hear his faith right? Time in Santa Maria, CA, USA (PDT): 12:25 PM, Friday, Jun 3, 2005
Hopefully. :) Nobody knows how long the deliberations will take. But he won't have to go back until they hear from the court that the jury has made their decision. Then they will go to the court and hear the verdict.

So basically, it can happen at *any* time.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:32 pm
by superjacksonfan69
Originally posted by nowayout11
Hopefully. :) Nobody knows how long the deliberations will take. But he won't have to go back until they hear from the court that the jury has made their decision. Then they will go to the court and hear the verdict.

So basically, it can happen at *any* time.
Ok your saying if the jury does make a verdict today Michael does not have to be there until monday right? OOh and what does this mean??????


Laura Ingle (Fox): some jurors nodded in agreement when watching Michael talking about his love for children, animals etc. from the Bashir doc :crystalball:

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:33 pm
by Mack Dogg
Mesereau did a HELL of a job. Zonen....HAHA like prosecuter, like prosecuter(kinda like father, like son). You don't attack the Defense and make fun of his career. Everyone stop worrying!!!!

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:34 pm
by James12
Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
There was no masked comment, what I said was clear and concise. Make of it what you will.
Okay, good. Then I agree with you. As long as you weren't pointing fingers at anyone, because as you surely know, when you do that there are three more pointing back at you.

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:35 pm
by nowayout11
Originally posted by superjacksonfan69
Ok your saying if the jury does make a verdict today Michael does not have to be there until monday right? OOh and what does this mean??????
When the jury makes their decision, MJ will have 1 hour to return to the court to hear the verdict. Nobody knows when that will happen, though. :)

Official June 3 2005

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:37 pm
by superjacksonfan69
Originally posted by nowayout11
When the jury makes their decision, MJ will have 1 hour to return to the court to hear the verdict. Nobody knows when that will happen, though. :)


Ya i know what your saying but its only in court hours right? That is when it happens?