Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:21 pm

Originally posted by James12
I don't get it. When did Zonehead introduce expert witnesses who said Michael was an alcoholic? If he's just saying that, he's waaaaaay out of line. He isn't a medic. He can't legitimately accuse him of that. If I were Michael I'd sue the guy, after the trial is over, for defamation of character.

He didn't introduce any expert!! That's what's ridiculous!! JERK

How can he be a medic when he can't even do his job?! They cannot find anything to say!!

I like the article that sistahlamb posted. That's exactly right what Mesereau said, the part of you know the prosecution is in trouble if they gang up on their opponent! That's o true!! I love Mesereau!!! Good lawyer, he is!!

And Michael should sue the guy for defamation of character. JERK!!

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:26 pm

"They have dirtied him up because he's human. But they haven't proven their case because they can't," the defense attorney said.

This is good what Mesereau did! See how he makes the jury see Michael as a human being? That's good because the prosecution tried to make him look wierd and like a pedophile!! The jury should say not guilty because he is INNOCENT and because there is doubt...lots of it, too!!!! Stupid DS didn't prove...ANYTHING!!!

senecajackson
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Contact:

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:32 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
[b]"They have dirtied him up because he's human. But they haven't proven their case because they can't," the defense attorney said.

This is good what Mesereau did! See how he makes the jury see Michael as a human being? That's good because the prosecution tried to make him look wierd and like a pedophile!! The jury should say not guilty because he is INNOCENT and because there is doubt...lots of it, too!!!! Stupid DS didn't prove...ANYTHING!!![/b]


yeah...another reason why I like Mez so much!
He's really gotten to know Michael personally. See once people get to know him...the person...they realize he's a genuine great guy. I think Nez really see's that.
I believe their close friends now...
Image

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:36 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
yeah...another reason why I like Mez so much!
He's really gotten to know Michael personally. See once people get to know him...the person...they realize he's a genuine great guy. I think Nez really see's that.
I believe their close friends now...

Yeah, me too!! I think that they're good friends now, as well. I hope so! :D

senecajackson
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Contact:

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:39 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
Yeah, me too!! I think that they're good friends now, as well. I hope so! :D


Can u imagine this...once MJ is found innocent of ALL charges, the two of them going to pig out on KFC or something!

I can imagine them sitting side by side eatting chicken!! :lol:
The image I'm getting is so cute in a very funny way... :lol:
Image

Eboni
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:25 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by Eboni » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:42 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
Can u imagine this...once MJ is found innocent of ALL charges, the two of them going to pig out on KFC or something!

I can imagine them sitting side by side eatting chicken!! :lol:
The image I'm getting is so cute in a very funny way... :lol:


-..... :lol: :lol: ...eating chicken... :lol:

-...that's kinda cute!

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:42 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
Can u imagine this...once MJ is found innocent of ALL charges, the two of them going to pig out on KFC or something!

I can imagine them sitting side by side eatting chicken!! :lol:
The image I'm getting is so cute in a very funny way... :lol:

Oh! How cute!!! I can definitely picture it!!

And then Michael gets somemashed potatoes on his hair and Tom has some but you can barely see it! LOL

That's a really cute image!! And then maybe they can go eat some ice cream!! *yum*

senecajackson
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Contact:

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:46 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
Oh! How cute!!! I can definitely picture it!!

And then Michael gets somemashed potatoes on his hair and Tom has some but you can barely see it! LOL

That's a really cute image!! And then maybe they can go eat some ice cream!! *yum*


:crackingu yeah! That's sooo cute!
Then they start this food fight which is a tradition for Michael, by Michael actually smushing some in Mez's face! And Prince or Paris throughing their drum stick..just to get in on the action....lol

Ok let me shut up with the dreaming!
Image

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:52 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
:crackingu yeah! That's sooo cute!
Then they start this food fight which is a tradition for Michael, by Michael actually smushing some in Mez's face! And Prince or Paris throughing their drum stick..just to get in on the action....lol

Ok let me shut up with the dreaming!

No, don't shut up! :lol:

That's rite, Mikey does like to have food fites! :D His children getting involved and everything...that's cute!! Real cute!

And one more thing: imagine the waiter (if they're at a restaurant) comes to give them the bill and Michael comes at him with the gravy! LOL That's great! :D

senecajackson
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Contact:

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:56 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
No, don't shut up! :lol:

That's rite, Mikey does like to have food fites! :D His children getting involved and everything...that's cute!! Real cute!

And one more thing: imagine the waiter (if they're at a restaurant) comes to give them the bill and Michael comes at him with the gravy! LOL That's great! :D


:lol: YEAH!!
Oh u know what else would be so funny, yet bold....if Katherine Jackson got hit with something....and Michael does it! Come on imagine the expression on her face when Micheal takes a hand full on mashed photatoes and aims it at her....then she gets him back with the cold slaw!!!!
:crackingu

I'm dying here!! :lol: :lol:
Image

abbymjgirl
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:15 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
:lol: YEAH!!
Oh u know what else would be so funny, yet bold....if Katherine Jackson got hit with something....and Michael does it! Come on imagine the expression on her face when Micheal takes a hand full on mashed photatoes and aims it at her....then she gets him back with the cold slaw!!!!
:crackingu

I'm dying here!! :lol: :lol:

:biglaugh: OMG, this is hilarious!! I like the way you think! :D

Poor Mrs. Jackson! But...that's great, funny stuff! And I can just picture her yelling at him while he's laughing his cute laugh. "Michael, you stop that rite now! And pick this up!" Michael would say: "But, we're having fun! Plus, I'm a grown man!" And they just keep at it!!

Cold Slaw?? LOL I'm dying along with you!! :drinkingb

minnie michael
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by minnie michael » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:58 pm

Mez did a great job as always, what he said is strong and powerful..yes..just see that silly young guy has no emotion when he was asked about molestion but became very angry when talked about leaving Mike and Nl..jury has eyes i am sure i put my full hearts on that 12 people's hands..

tomorrow Mez will continue his closing statement..i refuse to read those terrible ariticles from everywhere i just believe in my own feeling and praying for Michael..after this week we will have a new life..just be patience and wait..Michael stay strong..i donot wanna tell you one more time how much i love you..that's has enough..everything is in silence..Michael..




TO Michael,



i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..



forever..loyal to you..



yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

Cristine87
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:29 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the full closing arguements entirely?

sistahlamb
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:00 pm

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by sistahlamb » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:45 pm

Almost everything that goes on in court every day is transcribed, I believe.

You can get the transcript of it on MJJSource if you're a premium member. I also know you can get a transcript in a few other places I know but I can't think of any.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:00 am
Contact:

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:05 pm

did Mez finish his closing arguments already or is he going to continue tomorrow?
Image

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest