Official June 1 2005 Thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:23 pm

Look, the prosecution cannot prove that Michael gave G alchahol. Period.

They lied about the conspirisy therefore they most likely lied about the molestation.

G lied about never drinking alchahol until Michael gave it to him, which it turns out that he and his brother were getting it when Michael wasn't even anywhere near NL. This has already been established in the jurors minds at this point therefore I highly doubt the jury will believe and convict Michael of that charge that was changed yesterday.

Basically everything those kids said was a lie. Everything the mother claimed about the "conspirisy" was a lie. Period. End of story.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I'm feeling quite nervous. I know it's silly, but I've cried a few times today, I'm feeling that scared about this case.

I've done the same this past week. It's really scary...if we feel this way, can you image how Michael must feel? Come verdict day, I bet he'll be numb. This is so sad.

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:33 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I've done the same this past week. It's really scary...if we feel this way, can you image how Michael must feel? Come verdict day, I bet he'll be numb. This is so sad.
Dont remind me :(

And even at the same time, I'm still angry. Sadness and anger is a horrible combination. Have you ever been so angry that you break down and cry? I feel like smacking someone :cryptic

(Not you Vicky :D )
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:35 pm

Ya'll know Michael is at the courthouse right???

I think there are pics on gettyimages.

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:36 pm

Can MJ still say he will win this case? Please dont hit me :cryptic

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamzQUOTE (NevaehDreamz)I've done the same this past week. It's really scary...if we feel this way, can you image how Michael must feel? Come verdict day, I bet he'll be numb. This is so sad.[/b]

MystiqueX2004

It's not silly...I understand...Just remember to keep the faith and trust that God will deliver Michael...[/quote]
I know you are both right. Michael must be so frightened... oh God, I'm crying again... I love Michael so much, I'm not upset for me, it's only for him. I'm scared for him. But God will not ignore our thoughts and prayers, I know.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth! I don't even wanna think about how he's gonna be feeling that day, I think I'd die from sadness. He must be so scared & as childlike as he is, it makes me want to cry!

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:40 pm

I believe that Meserau will not leave one stone unturned during his closing statements.

The jury is not stupid and I know it has been established in thier minds by now that this family financialy took advantage of many people.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:42 pm

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Can MJ still say he will win this case? Please dont hit me :cryptic
Hmm. Here's an idea. Why don't you go find Michael and find out if he can still say that.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:43 pm

Hmm. Here's an idea. Why don't you go find Michael and find out if he can still say that.
:lol: Oh, Vicky!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:48 pm

Originally posted by sistahlamb

The jury is not stupid and I know it has been established in thier minds by now that this family financialy took advantage of many people.
Exactly! Something about this family is off. How can they sit their & believe what these people are saying? It's obvious they have motives for lying. Once again, it comes down to common sense. I hope those people on the Abrhams report are right. I hope he's found not guilty on all charges. What I wouldn't do to be there with Michael after the verdict comes in no matter what it is. To just hold him & love him.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:50 pm

Damn, I'm bored. I feel like there's something goin on that I don't know about right now.

Are there any updates??? At least positive ones???

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:55 pm

Meserau better not do those closing statements half-ass because if he does and Michael is somehow convicted, then I'm going after him!!!

Just kidding....kinda.

MystiqueX2004

Post by MystiqueX2004 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:59 pm

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Meserau better not do those closing statements half-ass because if he does and Michael is somehow convicted, then I'm going after him!!!

Just kidding....kinda.

Highly doubt that Mesereau would do anything less than spectacular. Michael is not paying him good money for a half-ass job...This is Michael's life at stake, and the world is watching. This is Mesereau's time to shine, and to make a bigger name for himself...I doubt that Mesereau would take this lightly, especially when he is handed a case with questionable individuals as the Arvisos...

Frenchy

Post by Frenchy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:14 pm

POLL on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/01/jacks ... index.html
59% of the people who took the survey decided that the defense presented a better case than the persecution (against 41% for the persecution -- are they completely stupid? The answer is: yes, absolutely).
I think it's a good sign... Especially since the difference is almost 20 points. That's a LOT...