Official May 27 2005 thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Fri May 27, 2005 8:00 pm

yes Carla..Mez is very very professional and smart..he knows what to do he knows this better than those ass media..my heart is full of Mike in these days and i know this is NOT only Mike's second life this is my ( our) second life..this is our rebirth..we will have a new babe next week..maybe what i am saying doesnt make sense at all..but i really have this strong feeling that WE WILL BE THE HEROS.. next week..we will change this history we will prove it..i can do everything to make MIke feel great..and he deserve a peaceful life and a clear name..he will get what he deserve next week..donot worry everybody..dont worry Michael..we will have a happy ending..i am sure..there is no star is too far to reach..truth is truth..innocent people will have a happy ending..all of greatest heros has the same fate: they all had a suffering bitter experience..but without those bitter days without heros..we can do it..because Michael is that ture hero..

Mez you are the hero..i believe in you.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri May 27, 2005 8:02 pm

Mez will prevail.

MystiqueX2004

Post by MystiqueX2004 » Fri May 27, 2005 9:27 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
God, me too! That's why I'm dreading deliberation because I think they're gonna take a while to come to a decision & the idea of waiting to hear Mike's fate kills me. One thing I do know in my heart, there are people in that jury who know Michael is innocent of these charges.
Cristine87, I feel the same exact way. Although I believe in Michael's innocence, not only because we all know that Michael would never do such a thing, but also because when one looks strictly at the evidence, there is simply no way he could have even if he wanted to. But the mere idea of having to wait and know that Michael's fate rests in these people's hands is nerve-racking and enough to make me sick for a week. I mean, if I feel this way, then we can only imagine what he and his family is going through right now....We can only wait and pray that God will deliver Michael from this turmoil....

Eboni

Post by Eboni » Fri May 27, 2005 9:46 pm

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
Cristine87, I feel the same exact way. Although I believe in Michael's innocence, not only because we all know that Michael would never do such a thing, but also because when one looks strictly at the evidence, there is simply no way he could have even if he wanted to. But the mere idea of having to wait and know that Michael's fate rests in these people's hands is nerve-racking and enough to make me sick for a week. I mean, if I feel this way, then we can only imagine what he and his family is going through right now....We can only wait and pray that God will deliver Michael from this turmoil....

AMEN GIRL....AMEN!!!

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat May 28, 2005 12:12 am

I'm so glad that this week is over. This week has been way too long.

I'm not really worried about the defence's closing statements because Meserau will bring up the timeline and the rest if the inconsistincies in this so-called "case".

I've never felt so confident!!!!!

I don't think I'll be on this forum after closing statements because of the jury's deliberations and all of the talk in the media about wiether he'll be found innocent or not--I hate listening to all of it, that's why I just avoid it as much as I can.

After closing statements are finished the next time I'll probably be on this forum will be the day of the virdict--if there is one I mean.

Just a question, is the virdict read just whenever the jury reaches one or do they tell the judge first and it's read on a later date???

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 am

Wait...I'm a little lost so someone please answer me...when will they give the final verdict, next week? Couple of days? Now? When?

lol I'm slow sorry...

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat May 28, 2005 12:40 am

Nobody knows that Sappire.

Closing statements will begin the next court day I believe. The closing statements could last 1-3 maybe and after that the jury deliberates on a virdict.

How long they deliberate nobody knows.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat May 28, 2005 12:46 am

Oh okay....sorry I told you guys I'm a little slow on what's been going on. :)

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Sat May 28, 2005 11:47 am

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Closing statements will begin the next court day I believe. The closing statements could last 1-3 maybe and after that the jury deliberates
The next court day, Tuesday, will be the attorneys and the judge deciding about the charges to the jury.

After that, probably on Wednesday, will be closing arguments.

The judge has hinted they will each have 3 hours for closing argument.

Then the jury gets the case. Maybe by Friday.

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat May 28, 2005 11:48 am

Ohhhh!!!! Thanx for that classic!!!

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Sat May 28, 2005 12:05 pm

SexyMJLover2 I am really enjoying your photo album. Great work!!

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

SexyMJLover

Post by SexyMJLover » Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 pm

Originally posted by classicaldj1
SexyMJLover2 I am really enjoying your photo album. Great work!!

thanks hun! :D

i kno it's not all Michael, but once i started collecting pics and graphics on there i just got a bit carried away! :lol: