Official May 27 2005 thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

SexyMJLover

Post by SexyMJLover » Fri May 27, 2005 6:13 pm

here's some more pics guys... sorry i took so long only i was trying to keep up with the news aswell lol! :lol:

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 6:15 pm

Michael, his family and Mez looked serious coming out of court... they must be so nervous..

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri May 27, 2005 6:25 pm

:(

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 6:59 pm

The way I see it, the defense knew all along that they weren't going to call gavin back to the stand, and rather went on ahead, proclaimed that they would, and had the prosecution proceed to play a video which proved nothing new...Which made them look stupid...And had the defense sticking to their game plan of resting their case.

I actually looked forward to possibly having gavin back on the stand, same w/katz, though. The mother?? well whatever.

But this has to end sometime. Abruptly putting an end to the madness, I'm sure minimized the pros. abilities and showed the confidence that they still have in securing a victory.

I keep saying, things happen for a reason, so I'm not going to quit thinking this. This was all pre-ordained....

I dunno...

The one thing I wish I could have is a fast- forward to the closing arguements. The waiting game I do not enjoy.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri May 27, 2005 7:15 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent

The one thing I wish I could have is a fast- forward to the closing arguements. The waiting game I do not enjoy.

God, me too! That's why I'm dreading deliberation because I think they're gonna take a while to come to a decision & the idea of waiting to hear Mike's fate kills me. One thing I do know in my heart, there are people in that jury who know Michael is innocent of these charges.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri May 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
The way I see it, the defense knew all along that they weren't going to call gavin back to the stand, and rather went on ahead, proclaimed that they would, and had the prosecution proceed to play a video which proved nothing new...Which made them look stupid...And had the defense sticking to their game plan of resting their case.

I actually looked forward to possibly having gavin back on the stand, same w/katz, though. The mother?? well whatever.

But this has to end sometime. Abruptly putting an end to the madness, I'm sure minimized the pros. abilities and showed the confidence that they still have in securing a victory.

I keep saying, things happen for a reason, so I'm not going to quit thinking this. This was all pre-ordained....

I dunno...

The waiting game is going to put all of us to stress. Mez saw the tape and thought don't need to rebuttal this, I know exactly what to do. Gavin said the same stuff as he did on the stand. I'm happy that this nightmare is finally coming to an end and hope to God we will see a big, huge smile on Michael's face soon. Stay Strong everyone!

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri May 27, 2005 7:21 pm

Listen, Joe Jackson said he's worry about his son's health, Said, he lost a lot of weighhttp://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetai...t=Entertainment t and very concern, especially the fans. I'll try and find the link to this.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 7:29 pm

Remember y'all: This is a holiday weekend for us here in the U.S. Monday is Memorial Day, so that inevitably means 4 days of media spin from today (Friday) to Monday. 4 days of more Michael talk than usual. Try not to overload on T.V. There's no court so there's nothing for folks to do but to overanalyze and rehash.

Eboni

Post by Eboni » Fri May 27, 2005 7:33 pm

Yeah, these are going to be some long days for us MJ fans but as long as there is MJEOL and also all the other sites dedicated to Michael Jackson then I know that no MJ fan is alone and we'll continue to support each other with positive comments.

-I am glad to be a member on MJEOL...you guys really help with the stress of this case.

-I know some of us here get a bit annoyed with each other but hey we are all MJ supporters at the end of the day!!

-Keep the faith and keep praying!!!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri May 27, 2005 7:39 pm

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Fri May 27, 2005 7:48 pm

this worries the hell out of me about how Michael is doing through all this... i worry.

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 7:49 pm

Another thing. It might help to go read Mesereau's bio on his website.

I may have mentioned this on a few occasions and I think it's very important to remember that our insecurities/hangups are own own. You HAVE to know that 'worst case scenario' is like his daily reality check to keep him grounded, but to also remain confident that Michael's case will go down as the biggest "non case" in history. He's better equipped to handle all the pitfalls and monkey wrenches and straight up sheisty crap that he's had to put up with. Im sitting here ready to get on with my weekend, but I know I'll be sending prayers to the defense team. All of them: Sanger, Yu and Mez. I can't help but be reminded that Mez is the consummate pro. He has fought civil right cases, some pro bono (for free) and has WON. He fights for those whose natural born rights have been stripped away. Mez doesn't take anything for granted, nor does he take matters lightly. His decision to rest today is nothing more than him taking yet another serious step in restoring Michael's dignity. He wouldn't dare risk making a decision that might jeopordize his client's freedom.

My prayers are w/that man to deliver a knock out closing arguement. And of course, our man, Michael gets all my love.

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Fri May 27, 2005 7:50 pm

i believe Mez know what to do next week..and we have been did a great job in these months and those 12 people canot change their right mind depend on this tape..on the other hand..that dirty ass said the same thing on the stand..everybody in those 12 people did great notes at the time..and i believe those 12 people will think about this at this weekend and think about what happened in these months..think about how crazy that ass family is..they will forget this tape i am sure..

that Seeeeeeeoonn ****er ass..he wanna use this tape as his final card and give jury a bad impression..its IMpossible..cos our defence team have always did a great job..and..i believe..those 12 people can make their right choice..

next..week..we will have our victory day..i am nervous very very much..that feeling just like lying on the hospital bed and prepare for giving birth to a new babe... :D very very nervous at the same time we know we will have a beautiful, health sweet babe soon..xixiix awww...just praying for Mike and his babes..we will win i am sure..i am glad our defense team end this case so soon that's prove how confident they are..and Mike..he better eat more and have a good rest..Mike..we love you..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 7:50 pm

:thumbsup Thanks, whisper for the clip. Suan Fillan is a live one, dang.

Her assessment makes sense. I just hate to hear so many conflicting observations about today. I know it's nothing new, but ugh. That's irritating.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 7:51 pm

Originally posted by minnie michael

next..week..we will have our victory day..i am nervous very very much..that feeling just like lying on the hospital bed and prepare for giving birth to a new babe... :D very very nervous at the same time we know we will have a beautiful, health sweet babe soon..xixiix awww...just praying for Mike and his babes..we will win i am sure..i am glad our defense team end this case so soon that's prove how confident they are..and Mike..he better eat more and have a good rest..Mike..we love you..

Good words, Minnie!