Official May 25 2005 thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Thu May 26, 2005 6:15 am

its no crime of drinking ... if it were then he would have been in jail a long time ago ... but I dont think it's right that he drinks infront of the children and I bet he has ever had
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

coco

Post by coco » Thu May 26, 2005 11:50 am

come on !
I mean, he could have some wine in front of a baby if he wants !
people everyday drink, smoke and have sex just next to their children, with separation as thin as a wall or less... I mean it's no big deal at all !!

the difference is EDUCATION !
if the brothers were educated, they would have stayed on their side, at their place, but they were raised to be assholes... that's just about that !

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Thu May 26, 2005 11:59 am

Originally posted by alfredo
Thanks Dreamy....

This is just tit-for-tat bullsh!t. The DA does not want to bring up any real witnesses. The ranch security chief was a much better witness that Salas or Meridth. It was their responsibility to gaurd the ranch. Also, the conspiracy charge is dead. Salas sounds confused and I'm sure the jury has to be thinking the same thing. Why didn't he say this earlier? Why bring up the 90% and the drunk allegations at this point? Please. And the Cop who got that one person to change their story...too late he's on record with a private eye report and his own signed and certified statement. And if you really want to talk to Chris Tucker, try a supeana (sp). I hear they work wonders....

:sneddoncrybaby

I think Sneddon had Salas add that part about MJ drinking and drunk because Melville is a recovering alcoholic and is so is very sensitive to drinkers.

There have been hints in all of the press that the timeline will put a nail in the coffin of Sneddon's case.

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€