Official May 24 2005 thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue May 24, 2005 8:05 pm

Originally posted by sistahlamb
If the alchahol charge is false then so is the molestation....think about it....

Ok, just so I get this straight, Michael is being charged with molesting the kid four times & each time, he intoxicated him, correct?

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Tue May 24, 2005 8:10 pm

That's right--to my knowlege at least.

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Tue May 24, 2005 8:10 pm

I really thought the defense would address the 1993 allegation's involving Jordan Chandler and Jason Francia. In my opinion there was a great deal of imformation which would have discredited the credability of these accusers.

The timeline was in my opinion the most important piece of evidence as throughout the duration of the trial, the time span in which Michael could have commited this crime started to slowly diminish and if the defense would have extensively focused on this issue, it would have became apparent to the Jury that nothing inappropriate could have occured.

I think that the defense still have the opportunity to focus on the timeline during closing statements as they'll be able to follow a chronological pattern without interuption from the prosecution. I just hope that he does take this opportunity to elaborate on this matter because I think this is one of the issue's which will again demostrate Michael's innocence.

Allthough the defense throughout the trial have consistenly dismatled the credability of witness's during both the prosecution and defense's presentation of their case's, I must say (and I dont mean to discredict the defense) that I am little disappointed that they didn't focus on certain issue's which I assumed they would as it seems we've only touched the surface of some of these absent issue's and not divulged into the core of them (i.e settlement)

But in light of what I said, the defense team are the real professionals in this trial and they know what their doing better than I do

I have believed in the defense and I belive that they will fully exonerate Michael from these malicious crimes that he's been charged with as they've simply been developed to deframe Michael and to extort money from his vulnerabilities.

Keep the faith
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue May 24, 2005 8:16 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by *Ã
[align=center]Image[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue May 24, 2005 8:19 pm

I still can't believe this case is ending so fast! I expected it to go in to August & we're barely in June. Will we get a verdict by next week?

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Tue May 24, 2005 8:23 pm

It's still too soon to say.

I think we'll know after the closing arguments.

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Tue May 24, 2005 8:27 pm

I think Mez will blow this thing totally out of the water w/the closing. And the timeline will be HUGE. He's not going to abandon that for the sake of time, trust me. If you think about it, you don't need witness testimony to destroy the timeline, you'd do better w/a paper trail and visuals. Those will be Michael's strongest alibis, in my opinion, not neccessarily what testimony is offered. Tucker may very well have this covered anyway, with him being the last witness and all.

As for as the '93 "case", maybe Mez still has something in store...

Yeah this is what I'm thinking too, Carla.

As you said, you don't need any witness's to explain the timeline because although it may seem complicated, once the defense divulge into it using diagrams etc it will become very logical, hence making the Jury more aware of the possibilities of this crime taking place.. (which is none at all)
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Tue May 24, 2005 8:43 pm

i donot want this case going on to Auguest..i canot stand it at all..i believe in Mez's ability and his incredible wit..he is the best lawyer and he think of MIke's interest the best..i believe as long as he decide to end this case that's prove he is sure there is no need to prolong..on the other hand..from those witness day after day we all can see most of them's words on the stand is by our side....after the Jury had witted how crazy those family are..i am sure the Jury has alrady made their desicion..MIke is innocent..that's totally prove it..

i have 10000% faith in Mez..and chris turker will be the last one..thanks GOD Chris will tell us more about Maiami trip things..and its time to stop..and give Mike a new life..i feel very excited right now..finally we will see the break of dawn..waiting for and praying.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue May 24, 2005 8:47 pm

Well, I certainly can't wait for tomorrow!

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Tue May 24, 2005 8:50 pm

yes Carla i understand what you are saying, i feel more and more confident after knowing this case is going to end..i can imagine how Mez and his team had countless of meetings about this decision..i am sure Mez is right..on the other hand who do you expect to take the stand next??? Liz taylor??? Diana rose??? or whatever super stars???? everybody in the world know how much Liz taylor love Mike and how much she has been defending Mike for decades... so there is no need to let Liz take the stand ..after all Liz has no idea about this case she is not one of this case..

after that crazy Januts 's crazy words on the stand..and after that crazy sister cried on the stand..and after that crazy Gavin guy's rudeness on the stand..and after all of bad marks from Gavin guy's school..after our witnesses..after Debbie..the jury has already have a pics about this family..liars..money-grabbers..and nasty kids..i am sure..this is time to end..the best is yet to come..Mez will tell us what he will do the next..yeah....

this summer belong to Michael..THE KING..and his loyal fans... :thumbsup :thumbsup i lvoe today's vest..xixix :tooexcite

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

LadyInMJsLife

Post by LadyInMJsLife » Tue May 24, 2005 8:56 pm

The checker vest is HOTT!!!

Bring on Chris Tucker...he's gonna shut em' down.

Tamiele

Post by Tamiele » Tue May 24, 2005 9:36 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by *Ã

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Tue May 24, 2005 9:50 pm

Well obviously he didnt come right out and ask for money, he TRIED to get money from Leno. Con artists dont usually coem right out on the first meeting. And fu.ck Leno for giving everything he could to the prosecution. The police called him? My ass. They just had a hunch or something and gave him a ring? Bullshit. HIs ass called and at most they called him back. Gshit denied ever talking to Leno, so that alone shot a hole in his claim. Asshole.
[align=center]Image[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Tue May 24, 2005 9:58 pm

Dreamy, let me tell you this. According to MsTenda at MJJForum, Mez is saying the timeline for closing arguments. As for '93 allegations, this trial is not about '93 case. The defense did not talk much about Jordy Chandler, despite that ridiculous claim from that security guard. Mez and the defense knows more than we do. I'm sure he's saving that for the rebuttal. They worked very hard fighting for Michael's life here. We don't want this trial to go on until July or August. Regardless what happens, God is the one who will guide Michael. After Chris Tucker finishes his testimony, who know what the defense will do next.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Tue May 24, 2005 10:00 pm

Than U for that comment Janet. You're right.