Official May 13 2005 Thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Sat May 14, 2005 1:34 am

Originally posted by HeavenSent

"That will give me time to get the warrant out when he doesn't appear," Melville cracked.

What a dumbass. :hitting :thumbsdown I CAN'T STAND MELVILLE!!!!!!!

The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Sat May 14, 2005 1:44 am

Originally posted by aaliyah

*fans self* Oh my........ :faint: just too damn much :faint:

The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

maintenant

Post by maintenant » Sat May 14, 2005 2:50 am

Originally posted by Eboni
Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!
You are so right and this is the obvious thing. The kind of things that Michael says he likes so much, climbing trees, water balloon fights, etc., are just typically more "boy" things (although girls can certainly enjoy them too). To turn this into something sexual with Michael is ridiculous.

Also, the "Peter Pan" allusions...sure, Peter Pan had the Lost Boys and they fought pirates and stuff, but Peter ALSO had an interest in WENDY.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat May 14, 2005 10:42 am

Originally posted by Eboni
Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!
Why you gotta read my mind for? If the shoe were on the other foot & Michael hung out with females excessively then because they're girls & he's a grown man then it would be worse. More people would probably think he was guilty if the accusers were female & as sad as this is, more people would probably be more accepting of him. This would be people's way of thinking: "Oh, the girl probably wanted & asked for it & Michael was just being a man. She may have been 13 but she probably looked older & he was just too tempted." People would so be more forgiving like they are with R. Kelly!