Official March 17 hearing thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:07 am

the thing that really made me mad is that when I read news in local magazine they are not mentioning the cross-examination by T-mez only Sneddons and that makes it so negative .... god... that's really irritating
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:21 am

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I think that was everyone's reaction to that pic! :lol:
i noticed carla ;)

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:04 pm

mystery777 @ Mar 18 2005 at MJJF

yes I read the cross examination on MJjsource

my goodness this woman did wonders for the defense..

*says she didn't think that the Arvizos were held captive..even though the DA objected many times to it..Mez got the point across that her take was funny about that .. like she was joking about that..but MEz got objected.

*SAYS JANET..came to eat to the main house a lot..and many times with her children and even played games on the table.. laugh.gif laugh.gif this is around the time she is supposed to be held against her will in the guest units

* THe arvizos demanding..including her with telling them what to have for dinner..
*says the Arvizos Ate with the Cascios a lot..without MJ.. most of the time
*said Janet spent time with her children.. when eating
*SAYS MJ GOT ALONG BETTER WITH THE CASCIOS..and not the Arvizos
*says Mj prefered in many occasions to be around the cascios
*said the Arvizos were disrespectful, demandind and destroyed property
*says the Arvizos will throw candy.. also in the amusement park
*says they spent their last days at the guess until, cuz they destroyed the room
*says her and Maria the other housekeeper complaint to JESUS SALAS ABOUT THEM
*says she would want to say to MIchael..but felt it wasn't her place
*says kids are crazy when MJ is not there
*says MJ shouldn't be held responsible for kids misbehaving..cuz the Parents should
*says that Many parents..wouldn't discipline their kids
*says she felt among with other employees they could be held responsible of things cuz MJ and parents weren't at the ranch many times
*says that she feels MJ IS TOO NICE.. WITH VISITORS.. TRUSTWORTHY
*says she wanted to tell him..felt it wasn't her place
*says she wanted to tell the Arvizos someting about their behavior..felt it wasn't her place
*fears kids can get injured in the lake..cuz kids are crazy and that Michael can't control all those amounts of peeps
*says Schaffel was an opportunist
*feel people brag about knowing MJ
*says Frank liked himself a lot.. (wanted to say BRAGS A LOT)
*says that she never saw Arvizos intoxicated
*says when Parties are held at NEverland...it gets crazy cuz more people show up that are not expected
*says that there are always events at neverland
*says MJ takes the whole family ..not just the children
*says MJ befriends some families more than others
*says she saw intances of Mj's doctor visitting NL..
*says MJ was kind of sick during the timeline.. you know MEz gave her the timeframed and she agreed
*says MJ has a say in the house..but she says that HE IS NOT over exagerated..you know I am paraphrasing here..like DA has tried to portray him
*says Mj did a blood drive for GAvin
*says that when she and Maria complaint about the Arvizos Destruction to SALAS ..she doesn't know if Salas did anything about it
Mez Got her to say TONS OF STUFF THAT ARE going to be headaches for the Prosecution,,specialy the Janet stuff.. the heffa.. did leave the guess house and went to the main house..and she did see her children and even play and ate with them.. unlike the stuff they are claiming.. SHE ALSO SAYS..that janet ate in diffenrent places of the main house laugh.gif
*oh and she says that there is liquor in the kitchen..she described gabinets...and the Refrigetor has liquor..and the liquor in the kitchen is not locked

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:13 pm

omg! this is getting worse! but its good for the defense :)
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:18 pm

God... i heard this woman.... I would pee my pants if someone held a knife on me
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

betty boop 84

Post by betty boop 84 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:33 pm

Originally posted by whisper

*says MJ was kind of sick during the timeline.. you know MEz gave her the timeframed and she agreed
Didn't he have some kind of hand injury?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:47 pm

Interesting points posted from mystery777.

How Janet wasn't as excluded as the pros. would like us to see. C'mon she was @ the main house and they were ALL having a good ol time. Held captive? b*tch. COME ON.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:05 pm

*says she didn't think that the Arvizos were held captive..even though the DA objected many times to it..Mez got the point across that her take was funny about that .. like she was joking about that..but MEz got objected.

*SAYS JANET..came to eat to the main house a lot..and many times with her children and even played games on the table.. laugh.gif laugh.gif this is around the time she is supposed to be held against her will in the guest units

* THe arvizos demanding..including her with telling them what to have for dinner..
*says they spent their last days at the guess until, cuz they destroyed the room
*says MJ shouldn't be held responsible for kids misbehaving..cuz the Parents should
*says she felt among with other employees they could be held responsible of things cuz MJ and parents weren't at the ranch many times
*says she wanted to tell the Arvizos someting about their behavior..felt it wasn't her place
*fears kids can get injured in the lake..cuz kids are crazy and that Michael can't control all those amounts of peeps
*says when Parties are held at NEverland...it gets crazy cuz more people show up that are not expected
*says MJ has a say in the house..but she says that HE IS NOT over exagerated..you know I am paraphrasing here..like DA has tried to portray him
*says that when she and Maria complaint about the Arvizos Destruction to SALAS ..she doesn't know if Salas did anything about it
Mez Got her to say TONS OF STUFF THAT ARE going to be headaches for the Prosecution,,specialy the Janet stuff.. the heffa.. did leave the guess house and went to the main house..and she did see her children and even play and ate with them.. unlike the stuff they are claiming.. SHE ALSO SAYS..that janet ate in diffenrent places of the main house laugh.gif
*oh and she says that there is liquor in the kitchen..she described gabinets...and the Refrigetor has liquor..and the liquor in the kitchen is not locked
I swear to god, if I were married to Michael & I was the woman of that house, ain't no way in hell them kids would be acting a fool cause I'll start laying down the law & making some phone calls to some parents. I will end that party real quick!

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:22 pm

same here! those kids will have no fun when I'm around!
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:23 pm

And what's makes me so mad is that they took advantage of Michael's niceness, his generosity like it was no big thing. As if Michael owed them. How are you going to ransack someone's property like that? I've stayed w/people where I've wanted to throw a hand grenade and blast whole place. But i've respected their house, and left it like I found it. There's just something called respect and karma. Things do come around to bite you in the ass later.

This whole family...ewww dont get me started.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:41 pm

EDIT

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:24 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
And what's makes me so mad is that they took advantage of Michael's niceness, his generosity like it was no big thing. As if Michael owed them. How are you going to ransack someone's property like that? I've stayed w/people where I've wanted to throw a hand grenade and blast whole place. But i've respected their house, and left it like I found it. There's just something called respect and karma. Things do come around to bite you in the ass later.

This whole family...ewww dont get me started.
this whole family makes me mad yes of course!!!! God they should really get into conceling and start to build their own personality and behave!!
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:39 pm

all of this getting on my nerves :extremely :extremely i can say Mike is toooo nice that's has became his biggest fault and weakness..so many people out there who are greedy and wanna money and take advantage of him..donot forget..our dearest Mike..who you are???????? :idontknow you are the biggest biggest super star in the world...how can you let those strangers live in your house and spend your money and became your family??? Mike..they are not your family..those people just wanna live in a lux life, they donot wanna work, they donot wanna live by their own..it seems like you would love to support those asshole... :pacifier :extremely extremely... :extremely

Mike is tooo nice my babe..if i were there..if i were Mike's maid or friend or someone..i would not allow him to be like this..to be soososoososo nice....i would check out those asshole's every single act..and force them to be nice ..they are not allowed to use Mike's main house..they are not allowed to use Mike's stuff...even those lil dirty souls..entered Mike's bedroom and checked out Mike's private stuff...if i were there i would kill those animals... :screaming

poor Mike..look at what kinda of animals you had helped??? poor babe..those assholes destory your beautiful dreamland..they donot deserve all of those beautiful things..Mike..how can i say to heal your pain??? poor MIke..you even donot know how to protect your lil sweet soul..you just like a real babe..you donot know how to protect yourself...i have to say that..i am sorry...the more i lvoe you the more i feel pain..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:49 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
I swear to god, if I were married to Michael & I was the woman of that house, ain't no way in hell them kids would be acting a fool cause I'll start laying down the law & making some phone calls to some parents. I will end that party real quick!

:thumbsup :thumbsup me too..if i were married to MIke..i will never never never allow those greedy people take advantage of Mike..i will tell Mike..its great to help those poor families..but there is no need to raise those families..its great we can buy gifts and stuff for those poor families..but that's NOT our own responsibility...

maybe we can let those families visit Nland every two weeks..maybe we can donate some money to send those kids to school..but we have no responsibility to let those families totally enter our house..Nland is your family..Mike..remember..Nland is NOT Disneyland..Nland is your private place..just family memebers and friends can enter freely...ok..babe...

over-protect MIke.. :pacifier :pacifier :pacifier

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

MJPowerOfLove

Post by MJPowerOfLove » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:05 pm

Originally posted by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733
:crackingu OMFG, that's hilaruos Yul! :crackingu :crackingu Thank you for posting it. :thumbsup :D