Official March 16 hearing thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

IrishFaery

Post by IrishFaery » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 pm

Originally posted by whisper
THIS IS NOT the thread for bickering about who wants to believe they know Michael's heart. Stop that $hit right now.
Thank you Whisper....
[align=center]Image[/align]

coco

Post by coco » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:23 pm

ok, thanks for the pictures Whisper :)

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:24 pm

Great pictures (when aren't they!?)... but not much is being said about the case today.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:25 pm

FOX News: Judge Melville now says he won't rule on admitting evidence of "alleged prior bad acts" until next week.

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:27 pm

and that means???
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:33 pm

and that means???
Meaning that the judge will not decide to rule over wether or not he will allow the prosecution to introduce evidence of prior allegations which corespond with the alleged behaviour the accuser has previously described.
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:37 pm

that's difficult but I think I understand.... ok.
[align=center]Image

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

IrishFaery

Post by IrishFaery » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:38 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
FOX News: Judge Melville now says he won't rule on admitting evidence of "alleged prior bad acts" until next week.
And Sneddon said...
:sneddoncr
[align=center]Image[/align]

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:39 pm

Investigator: Jackson case remains open
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 Posted: 3:09 PM EST (2009 GMT)

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- The lead investigator in the Michael Jackson child molestation case testified Wednesday that the police probe remains active.

"We're currently continuing to investigate this case," Santa Barbara County deputy sheriff Sgt. Steve Robel said during testimony in Jackson's trial. "We're also having other people come forward."

Robel did not provide details. His comments came in response to a suggestion by defense attorney Robert Sanger that investigators prematurely searched Jackson's Neverland Ranch when they should have first gathered more information.

Robel also said authorities had obtained a search warrant and an arrest warrant for Jackson before investigators went to Neverland on November 18, 2003, to search the property. Jackson was arrested two days later.

Robel said investigators decided to draw up a search warrant and serve it when they did because of concerns that "evidence would be destroyed or not be there."

He testified that items found in Jackson's home matched items mentioned in police interviews with his accuser and members of his family, including a life-sized mannequin of a young black girl; a jukebox in the ranch's arcade that concealed an entrance to a wine cellar; and a briefcase containing sexually explicit material.

Robel also said that during his initial interview with Jackson's teenage accuser, the boy's demeanor underwent "a major change," and he became "very quiet" when he was asked to detail sexual allegations involving Jackson.

"He folded his arms, and he sank down in his chair," Robel said, adding that it took him 10 minutes to reassure the boy that he was doing the right thing by coming forward.

The boy, now 15, was 13 when he says Jackson molested him while they were sleeping alone together at Neverland two years ago.

Under questioning by Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon, Robel also said the boy told him that he believed there could have been five to seven incidents of molestation, although he only remembered two in detail.

Tuesday, the defense -- trying to characterize inconsistencies in the boy's version of events -- introduced an excerpt from a police interview in which the boy said Jackson had masturbated him until ejaculation five times. During his trial testimony, he said he only remembered two such incidents, although he did say that he felt like there were more.

Sneddon's line of questioning on the issue appeared to be an attempt to explain the discrepancy to the jury.

Jackson is charged with four counts of performing a lewd act on a child -- the two incidents the boy remembers and two others that his younger brother says he witnessed while the accuser was asleep.

On Tuesday, Robel also testified that during two sets of interviews with police in the summer of 2003, neither the accuser nor his brother or sister mentioned that they had made video and audio tapes lauding Jackson and denying the child molestation allegations. He said the boy's mother "may have mentioned" the videotape in her interviews.

Robel said he did not become aware of the existence of the tapes until five months into his investigation, when investigators searched Neverland.

Sneddon sought to counter that testimony by having Robel review a report from another investigator, Detective Paul Zelis, which said that the children had in fact talked about making the rebuttal tape.

Zelis followed Robel to the stand for questioning.

Jackson arrived at the courthouse Wednesday morning accompanied by his parents. Wearing a royal blue blazer, black pants and a blue shirt, Jackson twice paused to wave and give a thumbs-up sign to supporters who were screaming "Michael is innocent" and "fight, Michael, fight."

Jackson, 46, has pleaded not guilty to an April 2004 indictment by a state grand jury which includes 10 felony counts for incidents that allegedly occurred in February and March 2003.

The incidents named in the indictment include four counts of committing a lewd act on a child; one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion; one count of attempting to commit a lewd act on a child; and four counts of administering an intoxicating agent to assist in the commission of a felony.

During Tuesday's testimony, Jackson's accuser said he twice denied to a dean at his middle school that anything sexual had happened between him and Jackson because he was embarrassed and "the kids were making fun of me." (Full story)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/16/jacks ... index.html

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:40 pm

*heavely breathing* PLEASE......... CLOSE THE GOD DAMN CASE!!!!
[align=center]Image

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:41 pm

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
and that means???

He will decide on letting in 93' and the other allegation by Blanca Francia.

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:42 pm

GOD........... ooooooh I get so mad .... i want this to be over
[align=center]Image

mj_kougra

Post by mj_kougra » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:06 pm

Grrrr.....these people are idiots....And this Melville dude isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the toolshed either....

~.::MRS WONKA::.~

privacy

Post by privacy » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:10 pm

I hope Mike's gradually getting better with the back pain :)
He will decide on letting in 93' and the other allegation by Blanca Francia.
I've heard some people say that's good for this current case, and heard others say its bad.. what's the overall view? I think it's good if it happens, but then I'm not very up-to-date with the case at the moment.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:16 pm

Man, I just hope this BS gets closed.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon