[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

hot4uMichael

Official Feb 28 2005 thread

Post by hot4uMichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:06 pm

SICKOS
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:11 pm

10:55 AM PST: Moving into a further description of Jackson's alleged coconspirators--Schaffel; Cascio; Ronald Konitzer; Dieter Wiesner; and Vincent Amen--Sneddon referred to the 28 separate overt acts that comprise the felony conspiracy charge leveled against Jackson (each of the coconspirators is mentioned in multiple overt acts). The "central focus" of the alleged plot, said Sneddon, was to isolate the family and get them to agree to appear in the Jackson camp's rebuttal video, which was to be broadcast on Fox.

I REALLY don't get why these people were never charged.

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:12 pm

Originally posted by privacy
There's more than one mistake on this page :lol:
Well what I meant was, a major mistake
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:13 pm

There's so much I don't understand... I just... arg. Why is Sned saying the dumbest sh/t he could think of?
[align=center]Image

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:15 pm

sunnyday81 at MJJF

UPDATE:

Referring to the accuser's mother, Sneddon said that the woman hired a lawyer in the wake of the Bashir broadcast not because she was upset with Jackson, but because Bashir had not obtained releases to include her children in his documentary. Sneddon said that the woman has never considered filing a lawsuit against the performer. As for the accuser himself, Sneddon noted that the child will describe with "vivid particularity" how Jackson sexually assaulted him.
Well we know that's a lie b/c sources close to the family told the Santa Barbara News PRess that Sneddon and the family's attorney made a deal that they wouldn't file a lawsuit until after the criminal proceedings were over.

Also Mike Taibbi broke the story about what Stan Katz told the sheriff's department. In the Katz notes, he tells them that they came to him in preparation for a lawsuit Feldman, the family's attorney at the time, was preparing to file. These are points sure to be brought up by the defense.

privacy

Post by privacy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:20 pm

Turning to the alleged victim's brother, who is seen on the Bashir video as a chubby-faced 12-year-old, Sneddon said that jurors will hear testimony from a 250-pound 14-year-old who plays center on his school's football team. The child will testify that, on two occasions, he saw his brother being molested by Jackson while the child lay unconscious on the singer's bedroom.
As for the accuser himself, Sneddon noted that the child will describe with "vivid particularity" how Jackson sexually assaulted him.
Wow.. he's got a good memory for an unconscious child.
[align=center]Image

MJ Dreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJ Dreamer » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:26 pm

Please just bear my complaining here. MJJF is still down and I can't even access the alternative forum. And it doesn't really matter because I have to go to sleep now.

I'll say a prayer for Michael, the DEFENCE team and the Jackson family. Let this night be a triumph.

God that Sneddon is stupid and ugly. *pukes*
:crystalball:

privacy

Post by privacy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:28 pm

Jackson's agreement to do interviews with Bashir was based on his belief that the resulting documentary would help jumpstart his stalled career, Sneddon said. And that is what led the singer to contact the accuser after having had nothing to do with the boy for about a year. Jackson told the child to go before Bashir's camera and tell the journalist of the star's crucial role in helping him recover from cancer. But, Sneddon noted, that plan backfired when viewers saw the finished Bashir product, with its scenes of the child holding Jackson's hand and resting his head on the performer's shoulder.
Oh.. releasing a new single=stalled career? Kiss my a$$.

Oh my god! Physical contact through clothing! There must be molestation going on.

FFS I need to step away from the computer.

I'll say a prayer for Michael, the DEFENCE team and the Jackson family. Let this night be a triumph.
Amen.
[align=center]Image

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:31 pm

11:28 AM PST: Speaking to jurors from a podium, Sneddon said that when the documentary aired in England on February 3, 2003, 17 million viewers tuned in. The program, he said, held the possibility of being a "landslide that would destroy everything in its path, including Michael Jackson." And the performer will not be able to argue that Bashir somehow tricked him into making damaging statements, Sneddon said, since Jackson subsequently made similar statements about sharing his bed with boys to Ed Bradley on CBS's "60 Minutes."
Michael never said that Bashir tricked him into saying that. He said he put a negative connotation on the inteview, while to his face telling Michael he would to the exact opposite.

Sneddon.

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:34 pm

Originally posted by MJ Dreamer
Please just bear my complaining here. MJJF is still down and I can't even access the alternative forum. And it doesn't really matter because I have to go to sleep now.

God that Sneddon is stupid and ugly. *pukes*
*cheerful voice* I cannot enter the site either. *confused*
[align=center]Image

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

mj_kougra

Post by mj_kougra » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:36 pm

OoOOOoOooo thank GOD for MJEOL.....I was SOOO SCARED until I got here. Funny how the news fails to recognize facts pertaining to Michael's innocence.....All I heard from the completely useless MSNBC news channel was that supposedly Michael had his hand on his groin(not in court I hope...)....And then I sat on the remote. I'll go get filled in later.........

~.::MRS WONKA::.~

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:39 pm

*upset tune in voice* No swedish channel have reported what happened today

*soft voice* They're going to air the court recap tomorrow on Channel Five *upset*
[align=center]Image

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:41 pm

yak yak yak!!! Sneddon makes me sick
SARAH

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:44 pm

*looks at Sarah* I wonder what's going to happen the next couple of days *worried look*
[align=center]Image