Official Feb. 23rd Jury Selection Thread

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:29 pm

5 friggin days?! Ah well, nothing surprises me about shite California anymore (no offense to anyone who lives there). There's something seriously wrong with that place. Sneddon as DA counts for 95% of what's wrong there. Jeez... so angry!

But I don't think that jury sounds half as bad as it could be. And I'm a little sick of the race thing. Yeh, I'm disappointed there aren't more African American people on that jury too but lets not lose faith in our white brothers here. It doesn't matter what race you are you can still see bullsh!t when it's thrown in your face! This jury doesn't have to be black to see this is a set-up. I still say bring it, Sneddon! :popcorn

Aaliyah

Post by Aaliyah » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:32 pm

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:34 pm

ok thanks....
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:34 pm

OMG THE SMILING PICTURE OF MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:37 pm

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
5 friggin days?! Ah well, nothing surprises me about shite California anymore (no offense to anyone who lives there). There's something seriously wrong with that place. Sneddon as DA counts for 95% of what's wrong there. Jeez... so angry!

But I don't think that jury sounds half as bad as it could be. And I'm a little sick of the race thing. Yeh, I'm disappointed there aren't more African American people on that jury too but lets not lose faith in our white brothers here. It doesn't matter what race you are you can still see bullsh!t when it's thrown in your face! This jury doesn't have to be black to see this is a set-up. I still say bring it, Sneddon! :popcorn
*nods*

Basically what I said.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:38 pm

Awww so cuuuuute! ^_^ *pinches ickle cheeks*

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:40 pm

To me that should be how we approach this. Not having an African American juror doesn't automatically spell disaster for Michael, nor should we be 100% confident that it won't.
I agree with, carla.

The prosecutor's ulitmate intentions were to eliminate African America's, Hispanics and any other possible minorities, in order to gain a predominantly white Jury (which he was successful in) and a certain conviction. Sneddon believes that every white person has the same judgment he has apon, Michael and the motives to remove Michael from his county. Wrong

Although we have been given an obscure discription of each member of the jury, we can notebly see that their are some aspects which can prove as benificial to the defense.

So in the end.. it isn't as bad as it first seemed
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:45 pm

First, to everyone let's all calm down. Okay. Take a deep breath and calm down. I am little upset that not a least one black juror on the panel, but hey, what's done is done. We all have to stay strong for Michael. This fight is not over. It just begun. The jury selection isn't bad as I thought it will be, in my opinion. Everyone take it easy now. I know everyone is upset but have to keep our heads up.

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:11 pm

im quite pissed off that the proscution is being extremly racist. But what makes me really mad is how they seem to think that whites will convict michael as being guilty. Thats just wrong. It seems they are trying to undo the "mistake" in the OJ trial bc most of the jury in that case were black and he got off. It really upsets me that race has to be a issue in such a case. Race shouldnt have anything to do with this case if anything it shoudl be based on fairness and being proven innocent until proven guilty.

LadyJackson

Post by LadyJackson » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:16 pm

Think about this you guys: The media can't say he got off because the black jurors had his back!!! There are no black jurors so, you don't have to worry about another O.J. after this is over!!!! ONCE IT"S DONE...IT"S DONE!!!!! :D

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2:

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Honestly, I have no faith in this jury. This is truly unfair and disgusting.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:36 pm

i agree Dana. its really unfair and this jury doesnt seem to even care that they have one the worlds most talented legendary entertainer's life on the line. makes me sick.

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:38 pm

I'm still stuck on that they've chosen the jury so quick... I dont get it...
SARAH

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:42 pm

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
i agree Dana. its really unfair and this jury doesnt seem to even care that they have one the worlds most talented legendary entertainer's life on the line. makes me sick.

The fact that Michael is a 'legendary entertainer' is no issue here. That has nothing to do with anything...and the jurors are SUPPOSED to look past that.

We don't know anything about how this jury is so far, so we can't pass judgement on them.

But that aside, I can pass judgment on the way they were chosen..which is complete BULLSHIT.

10 freaking minutes. I'll never get over that.

..and people on the news are saying they are 'impressed' with Melville. Please.

FIVE DAYS?! :hitting

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:46 pm

:(