Official Sept 17 Hearing

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tiger Lilly

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:17 am

More info about what dumb-ass G-mama did. :laugh
The mother of the boy accusing Michael Jackson of molestation wagged her finger, argued and asked repeatedly for clarification during nearly three hours of testimony about whether she knew a private investigator worked for the singer's former attorney.

The 36-year-old woman, also testified she did not know why she was called to the witness stand, adding she believed the purpose of Friday's hearing was "just to bring me more torture."

As she sat down, she made the sign of the cross, then glanced briefly at Jackson, who was sitting in the courtroom gallery with several members of his family.

Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. began the day by arguing that he should be able to ask questions that would challenge the woman's credibility. He said she had also once accused the boy's father of molesting him, but the judge said that was irrelevant for now.

During questioning, Mesereau referred repeatedly to a transcript of an interview between Miller and the mother that was conducted on Feb. 16, 2003, just days after her son appeared holding hands with Jackson on a television special.

Mesereau noted the transcript said Miller told her at the beginning and end of the interview that he was a private investigator working for "specifically an attorney named Mark Geragos who works for Michael Jackson."

She would not answer directly when Mesereau repeatedly asked if the document was false.

"I'm not denying it was said." she testified. "I'm saying I don't remember."

Later, when Mesereau noted the interview had also been recorded, she replied, "The tape says the same thing as the paper (transcript), but by their mouths they said different."

The woman said she believed Miller was Jackson's private investigator because someone named "Frank" had told her so before she met Miller. She did not further identify Frank, but later volunteered that "Frank, Vinnie" and others were involved in an alleged conspiracy to imprison her family in March 2003.

Mesereau occasionally seemed exasperated when the woman said she did not understand questions or needed them rephrased. She wagged her finger at him several times to indicate that she believed questions were based of bad information.

When asked if Miller had told her he worked for Geragos, she repeatedly said of Miller, "He's your guy."

During breaks in testimony, she bowed her head and clasped her hands together in prayer.

Source: Associated Press

HeavenSent

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:33 am

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
More info about what dumb-ass G-mama did. :laugh
Not only is this true: :exorcistDA: but Janet needs a damn exorcist. Making the cross sign before looking at Michael wtf.

Seriously. This woman is ca-raaa-zy.

I swear "this is your guys" is going to make me go postal one day. She sounds retarded.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:36 am

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Making the cross sign before looking at Michael wtf.
Carla, remember she was chosen by GOD to bring Michael to "justice".

:2thinking

Puh-leeease! :careless

A.Beautiful.Mind

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:54 am

This woman is really stupid. I can't belive the stupidness of this woman. This is only a hearing and she's already making a big first impression. Just wait untill Jan... only if it gets that far.

~Jamie~
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:52 am

Oh man, it gets worse!!! :crackingu
Originally posted by giveintomeMJ at MJJF
Hi this is Nicole aka "giveintomeMJ" at Diana's
after being inside the court and BevMJ and I would like to insert some firsthand knowledge up in dis thread

"I can't answer your question Mr. Meseareau because that woman behind Mr. Sneddon is whispering" (referring to Katherine)

"Mrs. Doe do you remember when you were suppeoned"
"No, I don't remember but it was around when my child was born because I was thinking of giving birth"
"So when was this?"
"I don't remember"
"You don't remember when your own child was born!?!?!?"
"Oh wait that was July 27th"

Oh the part where she rattled off all 5 co-conspirators by accident b/c she forgot they had numbers to refer to them by. (out of respect i won't name them here)

How she reffered to Zonin and Sneddon as Ron and Tom

when she named ****** in open court "i was giving tom a jacket that michael wanted ****** to wear"

lets not forget the classics :

Referring to transcript of miller interview:
"well thats what you paper says, and thats what the tape says but thats came out of his mouth" as she made a hand motion of something spewing out of her mouth

"Mrs Doe when did u meet Mr. Jackson?"
"August of 2000"
"And according to exhibit 51 (a waiver of attorney-client privledge) you hired a lawyer to investigate Mr. Jackson in January 2000... correct?"
"OBJECTION!!!! IRRELEVENT"

"Mrs Doe so Mr. Jackson imprisioned you 3 times at Neverland, at the Calabasas Inn, anywhere else?"
"I was imprisioned everywhere Michael took us"

"I knew Geragos was bad by association... he was bad because of who he associated with. He was just bad"

"Well that's what Frank said" (her answer to like EVERY question regarding Geragos)

well thats all we're remembering right now... we'll add more later if we think of any...

She doesn't remember when her own child was BORN?! :crackingu It wasn't even that long ago!

I find it too obvious she has a close relationship with Sneddon when she calls him "Tom" in court. :2thinking

And Geragos is just a bad-ass! :laugh

Tabloid Junkie

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:20 am

That is so strange!

HeavenSent

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:21 am

omg that sounds like a bad SNL skit.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tabloid Junkie

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:22 am

that child is going to grow up knowing his mother doesn't know when he was born and he's gonna grow up knowing him mom tries to extort money from JC Penny, her husband and Michael Jackson. :D

floetic_justice

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by floetic_justice » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:44 am

BLAH - I missed it. I missed it all. I was in school =/ 0h and not to mention i missed this thread too :laugh Damn 17th page? I only read the first...lol :cryptic
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

A.Beautiful.Mind

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:10 pm

With what you just posted Gemz, I really don't know how anyone can take this case seriously. This woman is obviously a nut. I think it's debatable that we can argue about her parenting skills. The thing with her private investigator back in 2000, when she had just been introduced suggests that she must have thought differently of Michael. So if she thought differently of him, then why did she let her children interact with Michael for 3 years. The thing with her not remember her own childs date of birth is totally laughable :laugh Only if the public could see

~Jamie~
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

Cristine87

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Cristine87 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:45 pm

This lady is ****ing crazy! I cannot wait for her to testify in front of a jury, so they could laugh her right out of court.

~Vicky~

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:17 pm

omg APPLEHEAD!! That's so sexual!! omg Arrest him11111!!!1

floacist

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by floacist » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:23 pm

I wonder if that woman ever ate paint chips as a child?Or drank Gas?!Would explain ALOT!

Off_the_wall

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Off_the_wall » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:16 pm

The woman is a complete NUTCASE!
SARAH

Labomba

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Labomba » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:18 pm

oh........ i despite this woman lots it's insane
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]