Page 23 of 23

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:21 pm
by minnie michael
that carzymama is laughable.. :crackingu :smacking

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:44 pm
by dangerous
did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:56 pm
by mj_fan_for_life31
Originally posted by dangerous
did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol
That's really weird, I didn't hear about that.

K.M.A.

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:36 am
by Phil
The day will come when everything that woman has done will come back to thwap her down like a hammer on a nail.

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:32 am
by Phil
Originally posted by MJslovelyone
Of course...Mike has been sued for everything basically!!!! Copy write lawsuits, fraud lawsuits, intimidation lawsuits, contract breaching lawsuits, and I could go on for YEARS!!!! :laugh None of them had anything to do with child molestation allegations!!
And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:33 pm
by danaluvsmj
Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
lmao

Image
OMG THAT'S ME ON THE FAR RIGHT, WITH MY HEAD TURNED! Tara's there right next to me

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:54 pm
by ~Vicky~
Originally posted by Phil
And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D
Not alllll of them. :laugh I think he lost that one about the cancelled concerts in 2002 was it?

But all those copyright infringment bullshit 'Michael stole my song!' crap. Yea..he's won all of those.

Has anyone see the video where we was describing in court how he created Billie Jean, and he was basically performing on the stand!! :crackingu The lawyer for the plantiff was like...'umm..objection?!'. I died laughing. Michael is a trip! :laugh

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:17 pm
by whisper
According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.




http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=619308

________________________________________

u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...
______________________________________________

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:20 pm
by ~Vicky~
Originally posted by whisper
According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.




http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=619308

  • ______________________________________________

    u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

    prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

    mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...
    ______________________________________________

So she came in Michael's life only with the intention of later accusing him of child abuse?

I don't understand how someone can do that.

I hope the defense has other evidence that can prove that.

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:39 pm
by whisper
QUOTE (GiveintomeMJ @ Sep 26 2004, 09:36 PM)
From mez's lips to my ear he said that the a/c privledge waiver listed 6 diff. attornerys...

g-mama kept saying 6 specific lawyers for 6 specific times for 6 specific dates for 6 specific reasons we all just looked at her like blink.gif

she must have repeated that phrase 20 times

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:58 pm
by dangerous
oh lawd.
this is crazy, the vendetta is so blatantly obvious it is physically ailing. Sneddon is mad for taking this case.

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:40 am
by Tiger Lilly
Originally posted by dangerous
oh lawd.
this is crazy, the vendetta is so blatantly obvious it is physically ailing. Sneddon is mad for taking this case.
Mmhmm... *roll eyes* Still it makes me more confident.