Official August 20 Hearing

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by whisper » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:12 am

Official August 20 Hearing thread.

Mike Taibbi tracked down and talked to one of the 2 british journalists who the father sought to get money from. (Taibbi is what we call a "real investigative journalist".) His report was aired on MSNBC:



:camera MSNBC Live: Mike Taibbi - Stepfather Asks for Money August 20 2004
Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/20
Description:

Air date: August 20 2004

Mike Taibbi reports about the stepfather
-Taibbi talks to one of the British journalists that the fathe wanted money from: Alec Byrne
--Byrne says the father wanted $15,000 for the interview
--Byrne also confirms that it was the stepfather who brought up the subject of money

-my note: It looks like Taibbi's report was cut short, but I could be wrong


162.37 KB video

HeavenSent
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 10007
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:14 am

Oh thank heaven Taibbi is back. He always takes things a step further.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HoldMeThrillMe

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:17 am

theres another hearing today? (i ask this because i havent been online and have no idea whats going on right now.)

HeavenSent
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 10007
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:48 am

yeah. But I have no idea who's on schedule to testify though. I read something about the mother's divorce atty. possibly testifying....But I'm not sure.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HoldMeThrillMe

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:04 pm

Ok thanks :)

Ill read about it tomorrow night, must sleep now!

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by whisper » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:08 pm

These hearings could go into late next week according to lying Dimond. (But she's not known for her accuracy.) Yeah, at the last Court TV news break (about 10:30AM ET) she said the hearings could take up all next week.

privacy
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by privacy » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:12 pm

Just watched it.. Is that man married? Does he need someone around...?
[align=center]Image



I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

MJISHOT
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by MJISHOT » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:12 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Official August 20 Hearing thread.

Mike Taibbi tracked down and talked to one of the 2 british journalists who the father sought to get money from. (Taibbi is what we call a "real investigative journalist".) His report was aired on MSNBC:



:camera MSNBC Live: Mike Taibbi - Stepfather Asks for Money August 20 2004
Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/20
Description:

Air date: August 20 2004

Mike Taibbi reports about the stepfather
-Taibbi talks to one of the British journalists that the fathe wanted money from: Alec Byrne
--Byrne says the father wanted $15,000 for the interview
--Byrne also confirms that it was the stepfather who brought up the subject of money

-my note: It looks like Taibbi's report was cut short, but I could be wrong


162.37 KB video
thats good to know.. thanks whisper!
Image



http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

dangerous
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:00 am

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by dangerous » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:20 pm

i just watched the CNN report:

A JOSEPH MARQUES just testified, he is an employee of Michael, has been an employee since 1988. He was in attendance during the neverland raid. The defense is trying to show that the raid was broader then the search warrant allowed, as well as the search went from 9am to midnight, it should have only went to 10pm. Night searches need special permission from the judge. Also, the search warrant was for certain areas of NL, but an apartment, garage and personal office were searched illegally. Also, a Rob Report Magazine (the financial one) was taken, also the phone number of Al Fiad (sp?) was taken, he is the father for Dodi Fiad, the fiance i think for Princess Diana. Its stuff like this the defense wants supressed. THere is 120 items the defense is asking to be supressed. He also said that the hearing should finish up today, but may last into next week.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 10007
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:30 pm

Originally posted by privacy
Just watched it.. Is that man married? Does he need someone around...?
Is who married? Mike Taibbi? LOL!!!

Um I don't know dear. I'll try and find out for you :D lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 10007
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:31 pm

Originally posted by dangerous
i just watched the CNN report:

A JOSEPH MARQUES just testified, he is an employee of Michael, has been an employee since 1988. He was in attendance during the neverland raid. The defense is trying to show that the raid was broader then the search warrant allowed, as well as the search went from 9am to midnight, it should have only went to 10pm. Night searches need special permission from the judge. Also, the search warrant was for certain areas of NL, but an apartment, garage and personal office were searched illegally. Also, a Rob Report Magazine (the financial one) was taken, also the phone number of Al Fiad (sp?) was taken, he is the father for Dodi Fiad, the fiance i think for Princess Diana. Its stuff like this the defense wants supressed. THere is 120 items the defense is asking to be supressed. He also said that the hearing should finish up today, but may last into next week.
thanks for posting, Ash
[align=center]Image[/align]

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by whisper » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:45 pm

Dimond was just on
-she said that there is a surveillance system INSIDE Michael Jackson's bedroom.

woops! busted! :laugh When Mike's tapes show NO abuse on any of the dates the accuser is claiming, it's game-set-match (as if it wasn't already ) :laugh

~Vicky~

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:53 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Dimond was just on
-she said that there is a surveillance system INSIDE Michael Jackson's bedroom.

woops! busted! :laugh When Mike's tapes show NO abuse on any of the dates the accuser is claiming, it's game-set-match (as if it wasn't already ) :laugh
ohh, but then they will say Michael did it in the bathroom. :laugh

dangerous
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:00 am

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by dangerous » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:02 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Is who married? Mike Taibbi? LOL!!!

Um I don't know dear. I'll try and find out for you :D lol
He is married and he has a son name Mathew!! dont ask me how i kno! :console



I bet they have their own surveillance of the NL raid. Thank goodness Mike tapes everything.
[align=center]Image[/align]

DarkChild
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2516
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official August 20 Hearing

Post by DarkChild » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:09 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
ohh, but then they will say Michael did it in the bathroom. :laugh
Whaaaat is the point lol. Can't they just give up already? They've already thrown enough shit in the fan...step down...loosers :thumbs_do
[align=center][/align]



[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]



[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests